Hello Peeps!

Options
Dear All,

Obviously new to all this and this place came recommended by a friend who seems to be doing quite well, so that's encouraging. Anyway I'm a Mum of two little ones and had them only 17 months apart. My boy is now almost 6 and my little girl almost 4 and feel I'm still using this as an excuse for carrying too much weight. Well no more excuses! Time to get my *kitten* into gear and step things up a notch. Would be nice to hear from people in similar positions. Nothing to do with luck so wish you all will power and with that comes success!

Love TinySparkles. x

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    YAY. Welcome. I love this site. Literally :)
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am in the same position just quite a few years ahead of you. :bigsmile: For years, 16 to be exact I held on to the baby weight :laugh: and now that my kids (17 months apart in age) are now 16 and 15 I decided to give up the ghost and get my act together. (I've tried other fad diets etc and always gained it back +) so now I'm making life changes like so many other folks on these boards. Glad to see you and hope to become friends. Feel free to friend me if you like. I wish you the very best in your efforts. :happy:

Chris :flowerforyou:
  • TinySparkles
    Options
    Thanks guys for the nice welcome. Chris, not sure how to add you as a friend...help? But good to hear from someone that is in the same boat.

TinySparkles (AKA Sacha) :happy:
  • gray68
    gray68 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Im new to myfitnesspal and I wish everybody success with their weight loss program....:smile:
  • sandylouwho
    Options
    Hello TinySparkles!

I'm in the same situation as you - it's so easy to forget about yourself with little ones to worry about. I find I spend all this time making them healthy foods, then forget about myself (leaving me to grab something unhealthy later or eat their leftovers, yummy). I also have trouble finding a few minutes to myself just to have a shower, let alone exercise. But I'm going to make a point of taking time for myself from now on. I think we'll all be happier in the long run!

When you get the friending thing figured out, feel free to add me!