~40lbs lost!

Options
humanismu
humanismu Posts: 51 Member
beore_zpsce481032.jpg
(me at 275. 3x/24) IMG5940_zps88101461.jpg (currently 238lbs, 1x-xl/18 in pants (though I can squuuueeeze into a 16 if I suck it in hard!)

I wanted to post when I was half way to my goal weight (which will be in another 10lbs) but I just got so excited when I went shopping yesterday! I could buy clothes that aren't in the plus size section!! There's still a lot I can't buy because I am still quite obese, but the fact I can even go into a non-specialized plus size clothing store and find stuff that fits so well makes me so excited I could jump around for hours!! I can't wait to get off these next ten pounds! (especially after just finally breaking through my maintaining at 240!)

Replies

• monica_reinert
    monica_reinert Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work. I would love to shop in a non-plus section too. I am hoping that time will come soon.
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That fantastic! You are doing great! :D
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just got so excided when I went shopping yesterday! I could buy clothes that aren't in the plus size section!!

Yay! That's awesome, great work! :)
  • larrsj
    larrsj Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great !!! I know the feeling too of being able to go into a "regular" store and actually find clothes that fits....that is the best feeling ever!!!! I went from a size 22W to now a size 16 :) Good luck with your journey !!
  • Dropitlikeitshotchic
    Options
    You look awesome... keep up the good work!
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work :)
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look much happier! (and fabulous!)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice job!
  • rboyd16
    rboyd16 Posts: 4
    Options
    keep up the good work...you are looking fabulous
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Fabulous progress, way to go!!
  • Rivers001
    Rivers001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Keep up the great work.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you look great!! keep up the work!!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome....
  • Liz558800
    Liz558800 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work...you look soooo happy!!! Good for you!
  • Sissyskinny
    Options
    That is great, keep of the good work, very encouraging to everyone, :bigsmile: :
  • gr8xpectationz
    gr8xpectationz Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and confident! Congratulations, and best of luck with those next ten pounds!
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great Job - you should be very proud of your accomplishment....
  • LFlower1981
    LFlower1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT! Those NSV are wonderful, aren't they! Keep doing what you're doing.
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication! You're so beautiful and you've done a fabulous job! Keep up the good work :)
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    wow!!! That is a big difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!