Does this bikini look ok?

Options
I'm going to the beach this weekend and when I put it on, it fits and I'm really happy about that, but the old me is still self concious. How does it look? I don't know how to rotate the picture so tilt your head sideways I guess :laugh:

2ln7hxx.jpg

Replies

• jessicawrites
    jessicawrites Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look lovely. Wear it!
  • xadian
    xadian Posts: 9
    Options
    You look great! Def. wear it!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Go have fun, you look great!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Bikini is fine, but just IMO, the horizontal lines may give an illusion of being "wider". Maybe try a different design?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • FerociousKoala
    FerociousKoala Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wear it! You will feel more confident that you did :) for me, wearing a bikini in public is a milestone!
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    If I looked like that I would wear it!! You look great. Have fun :)
  • CheekyMonkey174
    Options
    You look great! But as another poster said the lines do seem to make your hips look wider. But we all know thats just the lines not you! I hope you have fun at the beach and rock that Bikini!
  • Aakornely
    Aakornely Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wear what makes you comfortable, if your confident your beauty will shine through. If I looked as good as you I would be wearing a Bikini too!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone, you really made me feel great :) I do agree that the lines seem to make me look wider, so I'll get one without stripes :)
  • KathleenKP
    KathleenKP Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    It's hard to tell with your arms up, but the stripes on top might be just right. Can you get a different bottom to go with your top? (I'm assuming you already own this one.)