Most of my friends have given up!

Options
coombsy87
coombsy87 Posts: 50 Member
Hi everyone

I am in need of new inspirational and encouraging friends! I do have a few amazing friends who are a great support, but would like to extend that friends list! Used to have loads but many I expect have given up or realised that MFP isn't for them :(

Look forward to speaking to new people :D xxx

Replies

• thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Done and done.
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Well I'm here for the long run, soooo :))))
  • RockChickSarah
    Options
    Feel free to ad me for motivation and support, i log daily :smile:
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    You just gotta pick the right friends!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not goin anywhere!!! :smile:
  • helloheatherbray
    helloheatherbray Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well...I don't post a lot but my diary is open.
  • Pip_squeak83
    Pip_squeak83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    New again. Feel free to add me.
  • MyYaYa0623
    MyYaYa0623 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm back on here again. went off track for a couple of months, but this tool really works. you can add me if you would like.
  • lydialou87
    lydialou87 Posts: 12
    Options
    good to have a new friend :)

anyone else feel free to add :) x
  • ReeseNagel
    ReeseNagel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me as well. I am just getting back to using my fitness pal, it really works when I want to change my diet and need to be sure I am getting in the right amount of nutrients for whatever it is I've decided to do next. I travel full time (365 days a year) so I'm always looking for motivation online!!! :flowerforyou: I would like to lose about 15lbs (that's to my awesome wedding festivities) and tone. What are some of your goals?
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    the MFPer's on my friends list rock !! we all try to log daily and we support each other all the way, I would be happy to be your friend add me up !!! :)

If anyone else needs some friends or support feel free to add me !!!
  • coombsy87
    Options
    Thanks everyone! So pleased I already have lots of new people to get to know! Keep adding people :) the more the merrier lol xx
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i plan on being here for a lifetime.. (maintaining hopefully lol).. sooo add me if you like. =)
  • Beck79321
    Beck79321 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am on here daily I have the same problem most my friends quit to. I added you.
  • Rosepetals83
    Options
    hi there anyone can add me for motivation I log dailly
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm always around! Love to be a support to others! Add me if you like. It motivates and encourages me to see so many working towards their goals. :)

Holly
  • GallwayGrl
    GallwayGrl Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm a new member and would love to be added. I always need inspiration...especially to work out after a 9 hour day at the office! I also love new quick and easy/healthy food ideas!!
  • dblbutts
    dblbutts Posts: 11
    Options
    I give up myself before my friends do - I am here so sign me up too
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I like to encourage and I'm here pretty well every day. I missed a day at about 60 days, but I'm in it for the long haul!

Cheerz,

Vasyl
  • coombsy87
    Options
    Lots of new people seem to be in the same boat! Friends equals motivation! So keep adding :) x