Lost 6kg but no change in waist size ??

Options
Cant understand how I can lose 6kg and still stay the same shape. Any ideas please. I am doing the 2 day fasting diet and also trying to net 1400 per day on my non fast days. The weight is coming down but I cant understand why my waist hasnt reduced. I have only lost 1 inch from my hips.

Replies

• tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    Bump
  • SexyDexie
    SexyDexie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Try eating a bit more. It may be that your metabolism has slowed down from too few calories. Try 100-200 extra calories per day.
  • tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    Try eating a bit more. It may be that your metabolism has slowed down from too few calories. Try 100-200 extra calories per day.

Thank you for your reply. I will try this and see how it goes.
  • aslimmermep
    Options
    Is it possible that its your body shape or type? You may be a ruler/banana/rectangle meaning you loose weight in your legs and upper body more than your waist.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    It could be a few things, but for me, it was just my body type. I've lost 20 lbs so far, but very little in my thighs. My stomach, however, has dropped a few inches, and it's like I'm always tightening my belt to the next hole. You may be losing more in your thighs, and are losing a bit more evenly throughout the rest of your body, which is much harder to notice.
  • tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    I am beginning to think that it may be my body shape. I have lost inches from my thighs and hips and .....ahem...boobs...but my stomach is holding on to the inches. I suppose some of it will have to go eventually. I hope to loose at least another 7 kg.. Fingers crossed.