IN NEED OF HELP PLEASE!!

Options
Hello all-
I am 5'6" 140lbs. My goal is to be around 115 and look tone. Meaning no jiggle anywhere when I walk. It is 5/20 and I want to be my dream goal weight by 7/27, is this possible?
I am going to watch the food I eat and excercise. I do zumba 4xweek, h.y.p.e. class 5x week, weight training 3x week and sime running when I'm up to it.
Is this enough? Will I be able to acomplish my dream weight?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of variables that go into what you want to accomplish, but really none of them matter. What matters is that you start today and do everything you can to make progress. You might meet your goals, surpass your goals, or maybe even fall a little short, but starting today moves you that much closer to achieving what you want.

Count calories.
    Moderate foods.
    Exercise like you mention.
    Do it all consistently daily.

You will improve.

Good lcuk!
  • dieseltruckgurl21
    Options
    Thank you for your support!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    you are my height, and that weight sounds extremely low, consider a higher goal weight, and having a lower body fat with more muscle, that is how you will look like I am sure you want to. anyone at that weight has little muscle mass. period.
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a great plan in hand. Stick to it and you will do great things!!!
  • juniperleaves
    Options
    If you're wanting to tone up, try not to focus on your weight so much otherwise you'll likely be disappointed. Tone means muscle and that also means it's unlikely you'll be 115 with no jingle if you're also trying to build muscles.

So basically, find another way to measure! Inches, pictures, how much weight you can lift! You may end up being 125, 130, or 140lbs and end up at your dream goal. More muscls and less fat means less jiggle!

Anywho, good luck! I hope you reach your goal!
  • jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey there!! I added you as a friend! Have you ever considered joining a challenge group?? Its a group put together to keep you accountable and motivated for your food and workouts!!!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of variables that go into what you want to accomplish, but really none of them matter. What matters is that you start today and do everything you can to make progress. You might meet your goals, surpass your goals, or maybe even fall a little short, but starting today moves you that much closer to achieving what you want.

Count calories.
    Moderate foods.
    Exercise like you mention.
    Do it all consistently daily.

You will improve.

Good lcuk!

^ This. A goal of 2.5+ pounds per week doesn't sound terribly healthy (unless you're substantially overweight) but, don't let that stop you from starting on the right path. Just do it. Eat healthy, monitor your intake, burn some every day and you'll feel better, look better and be all that closer to your goal. If you stick to a 1,200 net per day, you should lose at least 10 by then and, if you're exercising, you'll firm up. The time will pass whether you do anything with it or not so, if we tell you 25 pounds in that short period isn't healthy, DON'T LET IT STOP YOU FROM DOING THE BEST YOU CAN WITH THE NEXT 10 WEEKS. 10 pounds may not be 25 but it's sure better than none!!
  • dieseltruckgurl21
    Options
    I would definitely consider that!
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Being that you are 5'6" - 115 is a lofty goal. You're ideal weight is about 125, so anything below that will take a lot of work to lose. I'm sure you hear all the time - " those last 10lbs are the hardest to lose" and its true. The closer your body gets to its ideal/healthy weight the harder it is to get under that.

2 months to lose 25lbs and 10 of which is "vanity" weight..... I wish you luck! Up the protein, lower the carbs, eat (don't starve or eat less that 1400 cal a day), drink lots of water, watch the sodium and exercise to include lifting heavy things!!