Most of my friends have given up!

Options
2»

Replies

• geewizzamanda357
    geewizzamanda357 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! Most of mine have given up :( I miss a day every few weeks, but I have been here almost every day since October of last year.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for a year and see no reason to stop now. Feel free to add me.
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    200 days and counting. 95 lbs gone. Feel free to add me. I am here every day. My diary is open and I am not going anywhere..
  • Tavo77
    Tavo77 Posts: 6
    Options
    how do i add friends?!?!?!

my real friends have a myfittnesspal app but don't ever login :(
  • Gwynnda71
    Gwynnda71 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have just started again and am doing the 21-day challenge by Mark Sisson. I am very motivated, I've last 8 lbs since I started this new life style change. I felt I needed to because my cholesterol is 274, I'm only 41. So I quit smoking, drinking at night and started this new life change. This is with the help of my friend D, who was in my boat a year ago and now her blood tests came back as if she was a 20 year old.

Feel free to add me too. I'll try to figure out how to add friends, I usually use the app on my phone so it's just the food and exercise portion.

Good Luck,
    Gwynnda
  • tamaraj838
    tamaraj838 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! I've been on here about 5 weeks. I'm doing well but I'm sure online support is awesome! Thanks and btw, I'm Tam. Sorry for the thread "take-over". LOL!
  • diamier
    diamier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I came back here to start logging my meals again. It's great to be back!
  • nikkei18
    nikkei18 Posts: 33
    Options
    Feel free to add me everybody. I'm here daily.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I am also on here a few times per day and I plan to stick around. The more the merrier! :)
  • sassyann45
    sassyann45 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am not going any where and in it for a long run.
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! We are similar in age and close in the amount we want to lose. I have been on here for almost a year. You can do this!
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I added you and feel free to add me as well everyone!
    I'm in it for the long haul. It's been rocky getting my body used to the new lifestyle but it's definitely getting easier!