Never thought this day would finally come

Options
After being disappointed over and over again when stepping on the scale..I FINALLY am officially under 300lbs! I'm so happy..although I have so much more to go!

1259364.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!
  • sno_flakee
    sno_flakee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! One of my favorite shows is The Biggest Loser. I wish there was a way for us to cheer you on like that show does. Keep up the good work.
  • HYeliab
    HYeliab Posts: 36
    Options
    Congrats!! That is great! Dont think about the big picture. Just keep on working. You are doing great. Oh from experience - believe your husband. He does.
    -HB
  • HOPEful27
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Can I just say I looked at your profile pictures & your little boy is super cute! :smile:
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's really fantastic!
  • LauriinSB
    LauriinSB Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You can do it! I was once 333 and am now 6-7 pounds from my lifelong goal. It helped me just to focus on small goals and not the big picture, which was way too overwhelming. I've just started on this website and I love seeing everyone's successes!
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work!!
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congratulations : ))
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    awesome awesome awesome!! You did it!!! :)
  • Angowen
    Angowen Posts: 22
    Options
    That is awesome and amazing! 35 pounds is a lot of weight to lose and you should be very proud of yourself. Even though you feel you have a long way to go, think of it this way, you're already 35 lbs. further ahead than you were before you started!
  • KMS_83
    KMS_83 Posts: 4
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Keep up the hard work :D
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I wouldn't have been able to do it without this site and all the support!
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Can I just say I looked at your profile pictures & your little boy is super cute! :smile:
    lol thank you
    Options
    Congrats!! That is great! Dont think about the big picture. Just keep on working. You are doing great. Oh from experience - believe your husband. He does.
    -HB

Thanks alot :)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, keep it up! Keep your eye on the prize and just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim... swim... swim!
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    Congrats to you wtg!.
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    amaaaazing! You are truly an inspiration to everyone, but of course especially to those who are in the 300's. :n) I felt amazing going from the 200's to the 100's. Very wonderful job. You should be extremely proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • browneyesbb89
    browneyesbb89 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! i got there in june and it's so great. congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!