hey everyone!

Options
hello! :)

just wanted to introduce myself. my name is amy & i'm 24 years old. after being the "funny girl" most of my life (aka the chubby friend) i'm so ready to make a change and get in shape for good! i was always slightly bigger than most girls my age, but going to college was where i gained the most weight. i've always tried to hold my head up high and be proud of who i am, but the truth is, i'd be a heck of a lot prouder if i was in shape. after countless attempts at dieting/exercising (and giving up), i'm ready to do this for good and never look back!

i've read quite a few of the success stories on this website and they have been quite inspirational and have helped motivate me to get started with this. i'm looking forward to this journey knowing i have a place where i can talk to other people going through the same struggle. :)

here i go!

Replies

• TaraArriola
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Remeber that this decision will be the most important one you make for yourself.
  • 40togowoah
    Options
    wooo me too! after so many times of trying i figure one of these times its bound to stick :laugh: also, so sick of being the funny friend