Insanity! Thats it Im doing it

Options
silroxxx
silroxxx Posts: 62 Member
Ok seriously Im sick of hearing how good Insanity is lol
and I need to just do it already!
I have been loosing the weight but very slowly and I know its probably because I dont add exersice like I should
although I have been doing some cardio about 3 times a week.

blah blah blah
The question is this........
Where do I start? I already bought the videos
Is there anything else I need to buy?
I already made a profile on beachbodies.com
also, what can I eat?
any help will be greatly appreciated
thank you
or if your thinking about doing the program
lets do it!!! :)

I cant wait to meet the new fit me :)

Replies

• chasero
    chasero Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey, glad to see that you're considerin' doing Insanity! There is a group that started for those who are beginning in the month of May (most of us started together on May 6, but there are those a couple weeks ahead of us and a couple that started a few weeks after us). Come check it out and if you like it, join! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14111-are-you-insane-start-may-6
    We have a thread specific for Fit Test Results and another for discussion/questions. as well as Daily Logs to hold accountability. Since you already have the DVDs, just start, you won't need anything beyond your body's own weight, which is more than enough. As for eating, just eat clean, think "eat foods as close to it's natural element," meaning...fried chicken? opt for baked instead; Mac and cheese loaded with salt and pepper?- cut back on that salt and pepper. etc etc. just make sure to eat back the calories you lose from Insanity and you'll be good to go. Some things are already discussed in our Group, so just browse around and see what you think. We're fairly new, and remember to Dig Deep!
  • silroxxx
    Options
    Hey, glad to see that you're considerin' doing Insanity! There is a group that started for those who are beginning in the month of May (most of us started together on May 6, but there are those a couple weeks ahead of us and a couple that started a few weeks after us). Come check it out and if you like it, join! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14111-are-you-insane-start-may-6
    We have a thread specific for Fit Test Results and another for discussion/questions. as well as Daily Logs to hold accountability. Since you already have the DVDs, just start, you won't need anything beyond your body's own weight, which is more than enough. As for eating, just eat clean, think "eat foods as close to it's natural element," meaning...fried chicken? opt for baked instead; Mac and cheese loaded with salt and pepper?- cut back on that salt and pepper. etc etc. just make sure to eat back the calories you lose from Insanity and you'll be good to go. Some things are already discussed in our Group, so just browse around and see what you think. We're fairly new, and remember to Dig Deep!

thank you i will ck out the group for sure!
    I think i had already looked you guys up lol
    thanks ill see you there
  • libby571
    libby571 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When you purchased the vidoes, there should have been a calandar that showed you which exercise DVD to do on each day as well as a meal plan, which will help with what to heat. The meal plan explains how to come up with the amount of calories you should eat while doing the workout as well. I have done the program and it is intense and you will lose weight and build muscle. Good luck and enjoy!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    If you have the disks then you have the calendar and the nutrition guide. I've followed the schedule, but do mine own menu/nutrition.

I love that Shaun T makes me sweat - and I love to yell at him on screen that I hate him (it keeps me going and makes my friends who work out with me laugh). I'm currently doing the p90x/insanity hybrid so I get strength training without losing my cardio.

It works, so don't quit if it seems too hard. Keep at it and it WILL get easier (not that it will ever get easy!! :laugh: )

Good Luck!!
  • silroxxx
    Options
    yay
    thank you
    and your right I do remember seeing some other stuff in the box
    (i just received it and Im at work right now so I dont have the package with me)

great thank you guys for the already motivating words :)