HEY FROM ALASKA!!

Options
What's up everyone?!!

I joined back in January 2012 and lost a bunch of weight from primal dieting and crossfit. I'm back, because I moved to Alaska and decided to drink beer instead of work out! Blah! I'm looking for all kinds of friends who are into heavier lifting, HIIT, high protein lifestyle eating, grain free eating, and awesomeness.

Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I went on a family vacation to Alaska when I was 16. It's amazing there, I miss is it a lot. Sending a FR!

I can understand drinking beer up there though some of the smaller towns that's all there is (the bar).
  • nowornever250
    nowornever250 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi

I started again today and live in Middlesbrough, England. Have been off this site for a while as had a hip injury and found eating and drinking were too easy and comforting. However, I am allowed to start cardio again ( sit down bike) but my bench and deadlifts have definitely improved - 107.5 kg dead and 62.5 kg bench and I think I am going to go for my first 'push/pull' competition in August as I have been advised to stop heavy squats.

If I can start running soon, I hope to do a half marathon in September - fingers crossed.

We spent one of favourite holidays skiing in Alyeska. Fantastic especially the beers :laugh:

Please add me as a friend if you'd like to.

Anne