102 lbs lost UPDATE!

Options

Replies

• brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    No magic dust, peeps! Eat less than you move. Lift HEAVY.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Girl you made it. Way to go! And you are definitely going to make a head turner run into a stop sign :) So great. Congratulations!1
  • aljeca
    aljeca Posts: 83
    Options
    I agree you look great in both but I LOVE the one piece! Such a nice bathing suit... where did u get it? LOL
  • brandileah111
    Options
    I got the one piece at Just Add Water. It's a Gottex (spell?) suit, I believe.

There are a lot of people messaging me that I lost my weight too quickly and in an unhealthy way. I have specifically stated that it took me nearly two years to lose this weight, and that I lost 59 lbs of it before joining MFP. I'm not sure where you're reading that I lost it in 7 months...that is not the case. It's been a long journey. Please read before you attack people...

It appears this was my fault, a typo in my profile in the date my journey started. Apologies! :-)
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Get it Gurrrrrllllllll! You look great!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!
  • febes1972
    febes1972 Posts: 24
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :)
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Speechless
  • HanaCabana2012
    HanaCabana2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any advice for busy moms that work and raise kids? Any secrets?
  • brandileah111
    Options
    Get used to waking up REALLY early! LOL! I found I can't focus when I workout with the kids around, plus I'm really self-conscious working out around my husband. He's just now started training me seriously, so before, I just wanted him around when I needed a spot. I get up around 4:30 or so to get the workout done while they sleep, so nothing can derail it. If I miss it, I just try to cram it in when I can. I like Shred, running, yoga...but none of it works like the heavy weights do. You have to make time for you, and not feel guilty about it. In the end, it's better for everyone to have a healthy mom! :)
  • gensteele1
    gensteele1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So jelly! Congratulations. Sometimes I have to remind myself that its not the number on the scale, but how you look and feel. You are proof of that! This is another motivator for today so thank you for that.
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    YOU are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing.
  • madmax0412
    madmax0412 Posts: 65
    Options
    I concur with the WOWZA! Smokin'!
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! CONGRATS!!! (isn't it lovely to me a milf?)
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome, well done you :flowerforyou:
  • brandileah111
    Options
    It hadn't hit me that I was a MILF yet, haha! Yay! I can't wait to tell my hubby this!
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. :D you for sure have toned up
  • Davariluv
    Davariluv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job girl, you can see the progress...looking good!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!