hcg and belly fat

Options
:laugh: this is my fourth day on hcg 2 day on the phase 2 the 500 calorie a day i love it my tummy has went down hafe what it was allready it allso helps me with not smoking. that right theri is the best last night i knew what it felt like again to be hungry and not eat everything

Replies

• krissynicole787
    krissynicole787 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What is hcg?
  • elrob123
    Options
    I can't imagine this will be a safe way to loose weight??? I couldn't survive on 500 cals a day!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    hcg are drops you put under your tongue or you can go to the doctor and get injections as far as the 500 cals gose it"s only for 30 days the worst you feel is hunger pains if your active. they don"t recomend exercise while you on the 500 cals but its all fresh and healthy foods i think most people dont eat as good when theri eating larger amounts but you move up in cals you dont stay on 500 cals that long it sounds funny but you know i felt hunger paines it been at least 5 years since i let myself feel those so i know i"m my way back to eating normal and i love it no more gorges or just chooseing the wrong food its all good when you just have alittel bit