10 pounds lighter!

christina31
christina31 Posts: 124 Member
I just had to let everyone know that I am officially 10 pounds lighter than I was a month ago! :noway: For me, I've wanted to focus more on my figure rather than the scale, but this is an achievement I can't deny! I also took measurements today, and I've lost 1 inch in my waist and 1 in in my hips. Not as much as I'd like, but a loss is a loss is a loss! :laugh: The thing I've noticed is that I have so much more energy and I am beginning to feel my strength coming back! My hubby noticed the definition in my legs and I grinned from ear to ear!:happy:

Replies

• christina31
    I just had to let everyone know that I am officially 10 pounds lighter than I was a month ago! :noway: For me, I've wanted to focus more on my figure rather than the scale, but this is an achievement I can't deny! I also took measurements today, and I've lost 1 inch in my waist and 1 in in my hips. Not as much as I'd like, but a loss is a loss is a loss! :laugh: The thing I've noticed is that I have so much more energy and I am beginning to feel my strength coming back! My hubby noticed the definition in my legs and I grinned from ear to ear!:happy:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    CONGRATS :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Woohooo!! That's awesome! Congratulations!
  • :explode: your the bomb.com. Keep up the good work, you can do it!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations! That's fantastic! And with your husband noticing, it makes it even better!!! Great job!
  • christina31
    I love my MFP buddies! As if I wasn't on cloud 9 already, the support and encouragement from y'all just makes it even better! Thanks!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Congratulations!!! That is awesome that you feel stronger and have more energy!!! Hurray for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!