Options
mrso97
mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
c98d9dea-8233-418f-808d-f2e5b40f3106_zps1c43d731.jpg

254ce30a-656f-45ac-b2c2-87b54aca701b_zps733960ed.jpg

064_zpse39e8ad2.jpg

053_zpsb19bb3f2.jpg

066_zps744a3cb6.jpg

not sure if these photos will work...but im giving it a shot..heres my story...I saw these vacation photos and wanted to cry! I started eating well.and walking..bought an elliptical..then it happened...RUNNING! I got roped into volunteering for a run...a 10k..i had never run in my LIFE! ( that's what I get for drinking with a bunch of runners) on November 9,2012 I started c210k..i ran outside all winter..the weight started to fall off...I kept eating well and exercising..ran the iceman 2 miler in January (10degrees) the 10 k in march and a 5k Saturday..thats what made me see the difference..i saw a picture and had to look at it twice....is that me? and it was :) I had to share my story..anyone can do this...If I can do this ..you can too...I LOVE MFP...AND THE MOTIVATION FROM ALL OF YOU

Replies

• workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Can't see the pics but :heart: fellow runners, great job!
  • mrso97
    Options
  • mrso97
    Options
    I am technically deficient...I cant post them...ugh!!!!
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options

before_zps147d43f9.jpg

There you go.

I need a link for the after though :)
  • mrso97
    Options
    im the chubby one on the left!!! thank you
  • mrso97
    Options
    i think my photos loaded..i don't know why the before pictures are so big...probably because i was!!!
  • mrso97
    Options
    ok..i fixed the pictures.....still not done with my loss...another 7or 8 lbs to go..but IT CAN BE DONE!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration my dear... Your determination and strength of will is truly a force to be reckoned with.

Nice job, sweetie.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Your dedication to health and fitness is awesome. Who would've known how much your life would have changed once you made that commitment to do your first race? I remember those days you were out running in the snow. And there were a lot of them! It's been so great to see your progression throughout the weeks and months. I'm so happy for your success. You are beautiful, inside and out. It is such an honor to call you friend. Now go have yourself a clementine! ???? <3 ????????⭐❤
  • hdbourrie
    hdbourrie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am inspired. I've been away from MFP for some time and I'm feeling like a blob. My goal is 40 lbs. I am bigger than you in your vacation pics. I thought those pictures weren't even bad! Wow! What a transformation! Running... I just don't know. Congrats! You should be so proud!!
  • FunnyBunnyHunny
    FunnyBunnyHunny Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look great, girl!!
  • k35cunning
    k35cunning Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and what a great job. Be proud of yourself- very proud!
  • cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work
  • chrisdvs
    chrisdvs Posts: 1
    Options
    Wtg
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Way to go!!
  • ChelleBalady
    ChelleBalady Posts: 204
    Options
    You look great!!!! I discovered running as well and love it!
  • mrso97
    Options
    thank you everybody! pictures don't lie...they sometimes can tell us the awful truth or bring a gigantic smile to your face...this is an incredible journey..and it is an honor to share it with all of you!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    W00T!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Looking great Keep up the awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!