26 lbs down updated progress pics :)

Options
jessica182517
jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
I'm not even close to my goal but seeing progress pics compared to where i started always seems to help keep me motivated! I just wanted to share my progress so far since everything i have learned has come from this site and looking at everyones success has kept me moving forward to mine. I still have a ways to go but at least im getting somewhere :) I have struggled with my weight sine high school but then again i have never really taken losing weight seriously untill now. By the time I got pregnant i was up to 200 lbs at 5'3 by the time i delievered I was up to 235!! After a few months post baby i was down to only 218 and thats when i decided it was time to take this seriously and change my life! I wanted to be healthier for my daughter and for myself :) I stated slow with just diet and lost about 15 lbs then i started to add exercise I did 2 levels of 30 DS and got amazing results! I got down to about 198. I ended up having some gallbladder issues and had surgery and that set me back a little but before surgery i got down to about 190 becuase i just couldnt eat anything without being in pain :/ its been about 3 months since then but i havent fully got back to my workouts but i have still been somewhat watching what i eat so i have only gained a few lbs back..I started RI30 and ordered NROLFW and waiting for that in the mail. Im slowly getting there one step at a time :)

Here is me right before i had my daughter. 235lbs
sUFjch0VEn59oXU0YB8MIkOHbcVUsBmq_lg_zpsf52cacf3.jpg

Before i started trying to lose at 218lbs
mfp_zps355713e9.jpg

About 10 lbs down
mfp3_zps992474a2.jpg

And Today at about 191lb :)
mfp7_zps7b7fb37e.jpg

Hopefully i can post my "Real" after pics by this time next year :)

Replies

• AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration - thanks for posting! I've only lost about 10 pounds, but I can already tell in how my pants fit. I've lost it in my belly most of all.
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are looking fabulous!! keep up the great work!
  • ecgwood
    ecgwood Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look awesome! Great work!
  • Elicur
    Elicur Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Quite a difference!
  • jessica182517
    Options
    Thanks!! :)
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I also find great inspiration in taking progress pics of me. I take a set every two weeks and keep my updated one as my laptop desk top pic. Congrats on how far you've come!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great work, Jessica! You look so much more confident & happy now! What awesome goals to have: to be healthier for your daughter, and for yourself. Keep moving toward your goal -- you're doing a great job!
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow! your progress is amazing. keep it going. you are an inspiration.
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options
    Awesome Job! Keep up the good work!
  • justamessenger
    Options
    Awesome job on the weight loss! I forget how much of a difference a 20 lb loss can make. I probably should've taken some before pictures. Yours are inspiring for sure :)
  • justjennnie
    justjennnie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congrats!!!
  • jessica182517
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :) So nice to hear it from other pople!! Just gotta keep going and no more "breaks" lol
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • apapineau84
    apapineau84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! This gives me hope and encouragement that this can be done. Keep up the great work. You look great.
  • itsnowornevercici
    itsnowornevercici Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    this is such an inspired post! thank you for sharing! its been a tough day and needed the extra boost. you look incredible! great job!
  • jessica182517
    Options
    Thanks! Its crazy to think i am an inspiration such a good feeling :) I never really thought that I could lose weigt but look at me Im doing it slowly but im still doing it and if I can do it ANYONE can do it!!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Shtallionchick14
    Shtallionchick14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Wow what 26 lbs can do! Keep up the hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!