Hello MyFitnessPal World:)

Options
I am new to MFP and so far in the week I have actually been using it, I have loved it! I am down from 293-283 in less than two weeks and I am already starting feel great and I can see my confidence growing! It took me 24 years to get into this body and I am hoping it will take less than a year to get me out of it! I have been reading success stories on the website and I am feeling so motivated! I wish everyone luck and am sending positive vibes to all! Get to a size healthy!

Any helpful ideas or tips to stay on track and to keep motivated I am open to!

Thank you:)

-Ashley

Replies

• ernestbecker
    ernestbecker Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a great idea. Identify 1-3 cheat foods. Example: Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranates, or Wild Roots Coastal Berry Blend, something that tastes really, really good, but isn't horrible for you. Reward yourself on Friday or Saturday for doing a consistently great job during the week. It will give you something to look forward to, and trust me when I say if you do this once a week, it will not harm your progress. Keep the serving size to 1 no more than 2, and of course only have one cheat food on any given day. Make it fun!
  • ashleyisdoingit
    Options
    Thank you for the great advice! I will definitely reward myself after having a great week!