58lbs off - My Before and After... Be nice ^_^

Options
http://www.pixhost.org/show/4743/16904729_before-and-after-5-19-2013.jpg

Duration: 10 months
Before: 235lbs
After: 177lbs
lost: 58lbs
goal for the next 6 months is 155lbs, after that gain lean muscle

just trying this out guy, I look at the picture and I feel as if I am not losing that much, my friends and family is saying I look thinner, I trust them and so I post it here.

Story:
Been overweight sine I can remember, had a yoyo with my weight... first attempt was when I was 18, got myself to loss 100lbs then got back to 250lbs at the age of 27... my fault.... didn't change my life style and eating. now... I have change my eating behavior and my lifestyle to a more healthy one.. and hoping to keep those fats off me.

getting my strength from my Family, my mom, my wife, my son and my friends here in MFP.

Love you all and your all great.

Replies

• Glendapt
    Glendapt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! 58lbs loss and you're looking great. Congratulations.
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You are doing so wonderful and love watching your progress all these months. Thanks for being a great MFP friend.
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    great job man - I also yo-yoed a bit...it happens when you stop paying attention (and usually more when you base your loss on more not eating than lifestyle changes)....this time I need to remember that this weight loss maintenance will be an ongoing (possibly lifetime) thing. keep it up!!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Tried getting the link to display here on the forum but I couldn't. Great work, bruh!
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, great job! I hope you feel pride in your accomplishment, because you should :)
  • JamesWay84
    JamesWay84 Posts: 28
    Options
    thank you all
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Your family and friends are right, you do look thinner. You look great, nice job!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice Job...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!