Looking for more motivation and support

Options
shellir05
shellir05 Posts: 16 Member
I have been a member here for a while, and it seems that every time I get motivated, just to slack off after a few weeks. My downfall? sweets! Every single time, I have no problem eating fruits and veggies and keeping away from fast food, but when it comes to any kind of sweets, I'm done. :) I love working out, and I'm always looking for new challenges, and ways to incorporate different routines, etc. I'm looking to build my support and motivation team, feel free to add me and we'll walk, run, or jog this journey together!

Replies

• JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'll send ya a FR =)
  • sherrihuntsmith
    sherrihuntsmith Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am the same way about sweets. That's why I can't live without Nutella. I factor it in as a daily treat. Two tablespoons, some crackers, and I am still on track for 280 calories. Don't beat yourself up over the sweets. It's the easiest way to get discouraged. Just like I know there is going to be some McDonalds or Canes on Nicks weekends. And when G comes home???? You've been over here. Don't give up. I am always here. We will do this together! I love you!
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Send me a FR, I also have a serious sweet tooth. I eat raisins (big ones and golden are my favorite) and chocolate daily. Brookside chocolate covered acia berries, goji berries, etc are fabulous. I weigh out 40 grams (1 serving) and eat them daily.

I would never be able to stay on the "program" if it did not include chocolate.