1341 remaining 559 net at 3pm?

Options
brentbarrie
brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
What would you do?

I was busy this morning and didnt get to eat breakfast. I have all these calories left and I haven't even worked out yet. My workout will burn 700+ calories. What would YOU do in my position?

Replies

• bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Just eat normal the rest of the day. No need to eat back what you lost with breakfast...it's only one day and it won't kill you. If you feel hungry though, then eat!
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I just figure more snacks (healthy of course) throughout the day and maybe dessert.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Indulge in a pint of Ben & Jerry's for dessert, would be my suggestion.

Or, if a 'clean' eater, add in 3-4 tbsp. peanut butter and a few other extra calorie dense snacks.
    And maybe have a backup plan if this is a regular occurrence.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I would declare a Pizza Night.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options

Or, if a 'clean' eater, add in 3-4 tbsp. peanut butter and a few other extra calorie dense snacks.

winner.

1300 cals can be consumed in minutes :smile:
  • msurads06
    msurads06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I actually ran into a similar situation one day this weekend I had been eating on target most of the day, come dinner time things went nuts at work (I work at a hospital) and I only got to eat about 1/2 of what I had planned. Between missing calories and all the extra walking from running back and forth over the next few hours by the time I got home at 11 I had a net of only about 800 calories (walked over 15,000 steps/ 8 miles in 16 hour shift). I had 12 oz milk, 2tbs peanut butter, toast with jam and a banana. This managed to bring it up to a 1295. I prefer to net at least 13-1400/day with a limit of 1750 that I rarely reach. I don't mind dropping down to 1200 if its been a really busy day but I don't think I would be healthy going any lower.

Though had Sonic been open at 11 Saturday (small town), I totally would have blown the calories on a mini shake.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I would declare a Pizza Night.

That's what I was thinking!
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

winner.

1300 cals can be consumed in minutes :smile:

QFT, peanut butter is a great go-to food if you need a calorie spike.