fast food helped me

Options
rAc_hEl
rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
Its helped me relize I DONT NEED IT!! i havent had any for 2 days and im finally losing weight again!! Plus i feel tons better no sluggush feelings!! I use to eat fast food sometime 2x a day! Ew! Yay me for no fast food!!!

Replies

• lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    yay! I know when I was doing my taxes and looking through my old credit card statements it was downright GROSS how frequently subway, dominos, and taco bell were on it.

Something I will tell you is if you generally love fast food and you don't think its possible for you to never eat fast food again (be realistic, I only eat it everyone once in a while, generally when I'm on the road) HAVE some when you're craving it, but make sure you either work it into your daily or weekly plan (i.e. have a small value meal or a few lower-calorie items). If you try and deny it to yourself forever, when you give in it will be messy!
  • foxyv069
    foxyv069 Posts: 23
    Options
    I havent eaten it in a week so far... but today my sister went to mcdonalds so i got a grilled chicken snack wrap no sauce for lunch (230 calories) and i looked at thier calorie menue and was DISGUSTED!!!! My SISTER on the other hand left out of there eating 1600 calories just for LUNCH! HOLY BAJEEZUS! stay AWAY from that stuff!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I eat it occasionally and I always feel like crap!

I used to eat it regularly when I weighted a lot more......those days are over!
  • Danielle_Style
    Danielle_Style Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I had fast food tonight because I was rushing out to work (which got cancelled - I totally could have had time for a healthy meal...grrrr). It tasted fantastic! The fries were hot and yummy. But now I feel like I have a brick in my stomach. It's awful. I'm so glad I don't eat this stuff often anymore.

I still can't decide if I'm glad or angry that I ate it. I think disappointed because I didn't actually need to have it...even if I thought I did.

I little herbal tea for digestion should help, I hope.

Keep on keepin' on with the "No Fast Food" battle. It's worth it to avoid it!
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I eat fast food.

Taco Bell grilled chicken taco fresco
    Taco Bell pintos and cheese fresco
    (fresco means no cheese, add pico de gallo)

McDonalds SnackWrap or McSnack grilled chicken, no sauce or cheese
    McDonalds yogurt parfait with granola

Taco Johns chicken softshell taco no cheese, loads of salsa and pico degallo
    Taco Johns refried beans, no cheese, tons of salsa and pico de gallo

Just choose wisely.
  • handeye
    handeye Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i especially love wendy's and arby's...

but i've noticed the more i work-out and eat right, the less and less i want it. i know it'll just make me feel like crap and i won't be able to reach my running/work-out goal for the day! i'll still indulge in fried foods every now and again, but i'll skip fast food and try to do it at a delicious restaurant or someone's home-cooked meal so it's worth it.
  • brigidy
    brigidy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My favorite fast food...Wendy's apple chicken pecan salad. I just had one tonight!
  • juniperleaves
    Options
    I haven't eaten any fast food in 20 days!

I'm trying to break the habit. I would go get fast food probably at least 5 times a week, sometimes more. May is my No More McDonald's Month! The plan is to allow myself fast food once or twice a month after this, but who knows? I hardly miss it! Maybe I'll just get rid of it all together!
  • DuhhMuffin
    DuhhMuffin Posts: 198
    Options
    I stopped eating fast food (I don't count subway) 5 days ago and I've already lost 2 pounds xD
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Once a month I'll go crazy at Burger Street. They have a burger that's covered in green olives and it is the best. I'll have chili cheese curly fries on the side. I'll never understand people who say they used to love fast food and now they can't stand it. I think I'll always love it, haha. Other than that, if I have to have fast food for time reasons or unpreparedness, I try to make better choices off the menu.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Good For You! When I was doing a monthly budget I learned that I could spend up to $50-100 for fast food. That money could have paid for some personal training sessions or hair maintenance.
  • rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Good For You! When I was doing a monthly budget I learned that I could spend up to $50-100 for fast food. That money could have paid for some personal training sessions or hair maintenance.

agreed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!