26 days in - no loss

Options
ktp6
ktp6 Posts: 19 Member
Well I'm 26 days into my own challenge - and have lost nothing from day one. Boo! On the up side, however, I've gone to the gym more times this month than the whole rest of the year put together. I am also less bloated and sleep better.

After two days of injury and currently about four days of illness I have attended gym 13 times. It feels really good to write that down as I'd hit a real slump in how I felt about exercise. Four days to go on this challenge and I think it's made a real difference to my mind set. Slow and steady wins the race.

New challenge: 30 days - 770 minutes of strength training and 230 minutes of cardio to complete. I've gotten a good amount of cardio in during the last 30 days. I want to see how my body reacts to strength training. Wish me luck!

Replies

• ktp6
    Options
    I am a bit disappointed as I have kept within my calories most of the time. Sigh. Soldiering on.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Take photos and measurements. My weight hardly moved but my body shape changed.
  • ktp6
    Options
    Great idea. I will take basic measurements tonight to keep track. I have old measurements from a while ago - I will also see how they compare. Thanks.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You're welcome :)