A Buddy for A Desperate Case?

Options
Yeah, so after a week of bad nutrition hell, I've decided I need to be monitored from an outside perspective to see where I can stop this savage eating and start perfecting my nutrition needs while I keep working out with walking/jogging/elliptical.

So I need a buddy. And I'm desperate. But I wanna be helpful to another person too who needs the support. So, have at it. If anyone is interested in an online workout buddy with a heavy weight loss goal to match, let me know.

Replies

• jandjcassidy
    jandjcassidy Posts: 143
    Options
    I'd love to help you out! I will add u as a friend!
  • Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yeah, so after a week of bad nutrition hell, I've decided I need to be monitored from an outside perspective to see where I can stop this savage eating and start perfecting my nutrition needs while I keep working out with walking/jogging/elliptical.

So I need a buddy. And I'm desperate. But I wanna be helpful to another person too who needs the support. So, have at it. If anyone is interested in an online workout buddy with a heavy weight loss goal to match, let me know.

Just added you! I'm up for new MFP's as well but you gotta message me with the request or they get denied (spam lately)...
  • mikeandashgrossbrechtfeldt
    Options
    you can add me, I don't really have any friends on here. I need the support and motivation as well. I need to lose 100 pounds :( so we can motivate each other. I haven't used much of the community part of mfp so I don't know how to add you but you can add me.
  • mrdominic
    mrdominic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I've been on this program for at least 2 months and have Finally! hit the 5 lb loss point. My problem is beer and wine... those calories add up fast. That and my husband cooks pseudo gourmet meals that are not diet friendly, or the type that encourage small portions.

However, my sister who has struggled with her weight since puberty , now 41, has lost over 40 lbs since Christmas. Her motivation? She's getting married this weekend after 7 years as a single mom. She's going to look great! Still not skinny, just a full-figured gal with a new zest for life and taking better care of herself.

Let's connect! :drinker:

Mary Rita