My First Stone!

Options
xarra
xarra Posts: 128 Member
I've lost a stone in 3 weeks! I'm over the moon!

And it's just from calorie counting, watching what I'm eating and attempting (badly) C25K week 1! :D

MFP works! :D And my body must be going 'hallelujah!' as I'm letting my metabolism take me down to my proper slim build. :D

I also have more energy, can get up earlier and just feel better. Now if my trousers would drop a size it'd be nice...

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    how much is a stone in pounds? i watch you are what you eat on bbc and can never fiure out how many pounds a stone is
  • xarra
    Options
    1 stone = 14lb
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    that is great
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    awesome on the 14 pounds!
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    well done you - can't weight to lose my first stone
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    Very cool!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Very well done. You should be very proud of yourself :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: . Keep up the fantastic work.
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congats! That's amazing! I've been on for over 2 months and lost 8.4lbs...my body seems really stubborn!:laugh: lol It seems to be picking up the pace now though so its all good.
  • xarra
    Options
    It really gives me the incentive to keep going... :)
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! Well done!:flowerforyou: I went out and got a piercing done as my 1 stone celebration, when I got to 2 stone I was going to get a tattoo, but am now waiting until 3 for that, as I am already half way there now, it's a good motivator! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!