Bragging on my hubby - Pictures!

Options

Replies

• heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I give up....do some research people. He would have to bulk and then cut....it is not possible in 30 days.

But believe what you want.

GET OUTTTTT
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am going to have to go in to the doubt column on this one. Call me what you will.
  • rainavsfood
    rainavsfood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I give up....do some research people. He would have to bulk and then cut....it is not possible in 30 days.

But believe what you want.

Excuses for your own lack of progress? :huh:
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Your husband's transformation is amazing, as is your support of him.
  • EleneSaM
    EleneSaM Posts: 45
    Options
    It is possible for a few lucky one. I have seen it in real life. Unfortunately not on myself. It's in the genes. Not common, but possible. Lucky Bret!
    I have seen similar results in my husband when it comes to muscle mass. Unfortunately he had a little bit more "padding", so the muscles were not that defined.

To Bret and OP; Congrats!
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress, :drinker: Congrats to you both!!!!!
  • affacat
    affacat Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you wouldn't get so much doubt if it wasn't such an obvious advertisement.

if you just posted how happy you were with your husband's workout, people wouldn't find reason to doubt. but when you plaster it with a sales pitch... yea. as presented, it's more about selling product than your husband's achievement.

when you keep asking doubters to post pictures of themselves, as if that matters in regards to biology and simple physics, it only fuels the fire.
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    30 days? Highly unlikely.

It takes years to get abs like that especially being as skinny as he was in the 1st picture.

That makes no sense at all. He always had abs, we all do... it's part of being human. He merely got a tad bit leaner (he was already lean) which made them more visible and added a small but reasonable amount of muscle. He looks great!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I only have 29 days. Sorry.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,645 Member
    Options
    No leg shots?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that wants to see a success story thread for the OP to see her in a bikini?
  • 1dianeyo
    1dianeyo Posts: 4
    Options
    no problem sharing at all, but you mentioned you are a coach and are probably selling these items, so that is why people are questioning it all.
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference in FOUR weeks! Congrats!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look like he gained a whole lot of muscle. Simply lost the fat covering it. So I do believe the results are real.
    I also believe this is a thinly veiled Beachbody advert.
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow that is an amazing result! You don't even notice his tattoo with all those abs. Congrats to your husband!
  • rainavsfood
    rainavsfood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why showing legs is important but here are all of the originals - Taken every week. Hope this helps the negative people. It's really sad that the Success Stories are meant to lift people up but they then just get shot down.

PicMonkeyCollage_zps6ed9b6b3.jpg
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    awesome progress. Just a note, he totally could have done that too with out the shakeology. Just saying you kinda blew your money on that stuff.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Poor decision
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Wow that is an amazing result! You don't even notice his tattoo with all those abs. Congrats to your husband!
    You don"t notice the tattoo because the second picture is taken in the mirror. The tattoo is on the arm he's holding the phone with, and covered by his forearm.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,645 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why showing legs is important but here are all of the originals - Taken every week. Hope this helps the negative people. It's really sad that the Success Stories are meant to lift people up but they then just get shot down.

PicMonkeyCollage_zps6ed9b6b3.jpg
    Cause upper body is just half of the body. ALL support starts from the bottom up, so it makes sense to work on the lower body too. Weak legs on a body are like weak framing on a house. While upper body looks pretty good, legs need some work.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!