Options
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! :wink:
  • johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    Options
    Am I the only one that wants to see a success story thread for the OP to see her in a bikini?

Amen!

Good job too! Great results! You'd be surprised at the results that genetics and hard work can produce!
  • rainavsfood
    rainavsfood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I feel like his face shouldn't be covered in the 2nd pic and his tattoo on his right arm is no longer visible but it looks like it should be. If it's really... congrats to him... But it just sounds like you are pushing beachbody supplements... Which aren't clean eating...

It's because the last two pics were taken in the mirror so the pics are backwards. His tattoo is STILL THERE. Just covered somewhat by his arm. I wish I could figure out how to delete this post. People are freaking critical and rude!
  • mmgavitt
    mmgavitt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think he just wanted to see if your hubby only focused on upper body or if he did a lot of leg work too
    I'm not sure why showing legs is important but here are all of the originals - Taken every week. Hope this helps the negative people. It's really sad that the Success Stories are meant to lift people up but they then just get shot down.

PicMonkeyCollage_zps6ed9b6b3.jpg
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Gonna agree with some others about it sounding like you're promoting beach body, but congrats to your husband.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but calling BS. It is not possible to put on that much muscle in 30 days. You of all people should know that. if you are a BeachBody "coach".

How much muscle do you claim he did added?

Wow, just wow. Results like that are very possible. Have you ever seen Martin Berkhan's Lean Gains results?

OP, congrats to the hubby, he looks great! Congrats to you too, since I'm sure you played a great part in it. Same sort of story with me and the fiance, except the roles were reversed..I'd be a couch potato without him :laugh:

For all you harping on shakeology...I'm not a fan of it, but it clearly worked for him. What doesn't work for someone might work for another.
  • mmgavitt
    Options
    Second. It's not the transformation I have a problem believing, it's mainly because he covered his face. I get the tattoo thing now upon further review.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I feel like his face shouldn't be covered in the 2nd pic and his tattoo on his right arm is no longer visible but it looks like it should be. If it's really... congrats to him... But it just sounds like you are pushing beachbody supplements... Which aren't clean eating...

It's because the last two pics were taken in the mirror so the pics are backwards. His tattoo is STILL THERE. Just covered somewhat by his arm. I wish I could figure out how to delete this post. People are freaking critical and rude!

I am sorry about this. Folks definitely went south based on the original photo and BB references.
    Don't let it detract from his achievments.
  • mmgavitt
    Options
    Seriously... read what I wrote back to her. I did delete it and take it back, but she is the one who kept it going.

I am sorry about this. Folks definitely went south based on the original photo and BB references.
  • UrnAsh
    Options

I don't think you can, usually the OP just stops commenting and it eventually dies off..
  • Scottmcteare
    Options
    well done mate, great effort.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

You would have to message a mod to have it deleted.
  • mmgavitt
    Options
    Read my previous post. I did edit my comment and not put that but she got what she didn't want by reposting it. No longer my fault. I judged wrong and take blame for that. I still stand that it looks fishy by not showing the face in the last one.

I don't think you can, usually the OP just stops commenting and it eventually dies off..
  • mmgavitt
    Options
    I edited the comment. See other comments. I took it back. Still think the face shoulda been shown is all and can see why people have a hard time believing it.

You would have to message a mod to have it deleted.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    OP, your husband looks fantastic! Congrats to both of you and good for him! :)

I do have to admit though that this does look an awful lot like an advertisement for Beachbody. That's why you're getting some of the comments you're getting.

But still, he did great! Congrats!
  • UrnAsh
    Options
    Read my previous post. I did edit my comment and not put that but she got what she didn't want by reposting it. No longer my fault. I judged wrong and take blame for that. I still stand that it looks fishy by not showing the face in the last one.

If you would have read the whole thing you would have seen that I was commenting to what the OP said about deleting her post lol....
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Seriously... read what I wrote back to her. I did delete it and take it back, but she is the one who kept it going.

What are you talking about mmgavitt, I'm not, and the ones following aren't talking about your portion of that quote. We are referring to the second half of that quote. The OPs response. No one is asking you to defend anything.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    awesome progress. Just a note, he totally could have done that too with out the shakeology. Just saying you kinda blew your money on that stuff.

Yeah, I agree. Good job on the progress, that can't be denied. But you can definitely do without wasting money on that gimmicky overpriced stuff.
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It is really sad how much bullying is going on here. Didn't your mama ever tell you, if you don't have anything nice to say then shut your pie hole?!?

When people post their success stories, do they not list how they achieved their goals? This is what she did.

Congratulations to your husband...he's smoking hot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!