Bragging on my hubby - Pictures!

Options

Replies

• mmgavitt
    mmgavitt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes MY POST. I edited it and took back the comment but she already quoted me so it is there forever now thanks to her. I re-looked at them and took my comment back but it was to late.
    Read my previous post. I did edit my comment and not put that but she got what she didn't want by reposting it. No longer my fault. I judged wrong and take blame for that. I still stand that it looks fishy by not showing the face in the last one.
    I feel like his face shouldn't be covered in the 2nd pic and his tattoo on his right arm is no longer visible but it looks like it should be. If it's really... congrats to him... But it just sounds like you are pushing beachbody supplements... Which aren't clean eating...

It's because the last two pics were taken in the mirror so the pics are backwards. His tattoo is STILL THERE. Just covered somewhat by his arm. I wish I could figure out how to delete this post. People are freaking critical and rude!

I don't think you can, usually the OP just stops commenting and it eventually dies off..

If you would have read the whole thing you would have seen that I was commenting to what the OP said about deleting her post lol....
  • johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    Options
    ^^ It's the internet! You can't take things back that you put on the world wide web!! Big brotha is watching! :)
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes MY POST. I edited it and took back the comment but she already quoted me so it is there forever now thanks to her. I re-looked at them and took my comment back but it was to late.
    Read my previous post. I did edit my comment and not put that but she got what she didn't want by reposting it. No longer my fault. I judged wrong and take blame for that. I still stand that it looks fishy by not showing the face in the last one.
    I feel like his face shouldn't be covered in the 2nd pic and his tattoo on his right arm is no longer visible but it looks like it should be. If it's really... congrats to him... But it just sounds like you are pushing beachbody supplements... Which aren't clean eating...

It's because the last two pics were taken in the mirror so the pics are backwards. His tattoo is STILL THERE. Just covered somewhat by his arm. I wish I could figure out how to delete this post. People are freaking critical and rude!

I don't think you can, usually the OP just stops commenting and it eventually dies off..

If you would have read the whole thing you would have seen that I was commenting to what the OP said about deleting her post lol....

Goodness....Why did you respond to MY POST then? I was quoting what the OP said and your comment was included in that quote. I wasn't even talking to you when I responded to her question about how to delete the thread. I don't even care to try to explain anymore, eh.
  • TJMiddaugh
    TJMiddaugh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    30 days? Highly unlikely.

It takes years to get abs like that especially being as skinny as he was in the 1st picture.

not quite lol all he had to do was lose the layer of fat above. the abs were probably already there. as skinny as he was, one month would not be extremely hard to shed that much body fat percentage to expose the inner core.

trust me i do not take away from his hard work and dedication! its awesome either way! but this is just fine tuning really. which i applaud!! definetly good advice from the wife. he just had a great starter kit (body frame) to start with. i wouldnt be surprised if he weighs more now then he did also.
  • mmgavitt
    Options

Goodness....Why did you respond to MY POST then? I was quoting what the OP said and your comment was included in that quote. I wasn't even talking to you when I responded to her question about how to delete the thread. I don't even care to try to explain anymore, eh.

LOL. My bad. I thought she was trying to delete my comment even though I had already removed it per my own judgement and felt like she was personally singling me out even though a ton of other people said what I said.
  • rainavsfood
    rainavsfood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) This is exactly it. Abs were there, just covered up!
    30 days? Highly unlikely.

It takes years to get abs like that especially being as skinny as he was in the 1st picture.

not quite lol all he had to do was lose the layer of fat above. the abs were probably already there. as skinny as he was, one month would not be extremely hard to shed that much body fat percentage to expose the inner core.

trust me i do not take away from his hard work and dedication! its awesome either way! but this is just fine tuning really. which i applaud!! definetly good advice from the wife. he just had a great starter kit (body frame) to start with. i wouldnt be surprised if he weighs more now then he did also.
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    awesome progress. Just a note, he totally could have done that too with out the shakeology. Just saying you kinda blew your money on that stuff.

Yeah, I agree. Good job on the progress, that can't be denied. But you can definitely do without wasting money on that gimmicky overpriced stuff.

Yepppppppp.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Tell him he looks awesome...or at least I think so!
  • johnglenn1973
    johnglenn1973 Posts: 274
    Options
    Wooohoo! Back on track! Great job!

oh wait...maybe not
  • rainavsfood
    Options
    Wooohoo! Back on track! Great job!

oh wait...maybe not

:laugh: :noway: Make it stop.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options

Dude, no one cares about your comment lol
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    that's awesome :) he's lucky to get those kinda abs so quick :D do you know what his fat % was/is?
  • rainavsfood
    Options
    that's awesome :) he's lucky to get those kinda abs so quick :D do you know what his fat % was/is?

I don't :( We have a caliper but it was saying like 6% and I know that's not right... I know that they're hard to accurately read. :(
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'd brag about him too. u.u
  • mmgavitt
    Options
    Hmmm... Maybe you should just post a new pic tomorrow with a face shot (and the tattoo) so it can fully put everyone to shame.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your hubby.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Congrats to him.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Some people just want to criticize and be negative, no matter where you go or what you post about, some people will just always want to argue, its the freedom the internet gives them to say things they wouldn't (or maybe some would) in person to someone's face. Just blow them off!!

I personally am impressed and wish to you both the best because you both are making changes for healthier lives together! I wish my fiance would exercise with me, but at least he encourages me and he is proud of my measly 17 pound weight loss in 5 months, even if I cn't see it HE is very proud and brags, so why wouldn't you brag about your hubby's amazing progress and how hard he's worked? Kudos to you both!!
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    1 would like to buy $500 of beach body products becuz im a an easy mark. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!