Hi, my first post here! How you doin?

Options
My brother introduced me to this. Said it was kinda like WW but FREE. LOL.

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    When you say WW, you mean Weight Watchers? You don't use points through this site, but you count calories. I'm on WW and still follow the points system while tracking the calories as well. I've been very successful with doing both at the same time. Welcome to the site!
  • jenlawton
    Options
    Hi,

I started a month ago and it's really opened my eyes to how I was eating before. I have lost 17lbs since 7/1 and I tell everyone about this site! I love it!

I wish you much success!!
  • Keltinator
    Keltinator Posts: 265
    Options
    This site's pretty awesome, and it's helped tons of people. And yeah. It's free! Yay :D

So, welcome, and good luck!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site. The food data bank is great and the support is wonderful.
  • Kamila02
    Kamila02 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're gonig to LOVE it! I cant believe how much it has helped me! I have lost weight AND toned like crazy! It has been amazing! Good luck!
  • JennaGermain
    Options
    One of the things I like about this site versus a site like fitday.com is that on fitday, if I add a food that's not in the database, I don't think it adds it anywhere that anyone else can use it, so you end up having loads of food that you have to manually enter. I also didn't like that if I typed in "Boiled Eggs" it would give me a long list that started with "Boiled Goat" (Which I didn't realize was a popular food, but maybe it's regional) and I'd have to scroll loads just to get to a boiled egg. This site, it not only seems to have most foods that I type in, but you can see how many people have verified that the data is correct.

I also LOVE that it has stuff so that I can enter my Wii Fit activities for exercise (though I don't know if there's a way to add new ones, because it seems some of the ones I might do are not in the current list)
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY!
  • michaelshafer
    Options
    Hello my weight losing people! Im living in China so this is kinda hard tracking calories of fish eyeballs and dirt but its workin ok:):tongue: