INSANE Challenge for the summer - Who wants in?

Options
Who's Up for the Challenge?

Who wants to take on the Insanity Challenge in the month of June! I am finishing up week 7 right now and since I have had such amazing results I have decided to do another round and want others to join me. Not only will we be committing ourselves to bringing up the intensity, but we will be committing ourselves to the nutrition, to the discipline of getting enough sleep at night, and getting the same workouts in each day.

I am wanting to start this challenge June 3rd and I welcome anyone that wants to take the challenge - if you are new or doing another round. Motivation and support help us all get through this program. I tell everyone I have a love/hate relationship with the program. I hate it some days because it pushes me outside of my comfort zone to really work - but love it at the same time to feel the accomplishment after the workout and see these results I am getting.

And yes everyone can get results - I am a mom of 4 kids ages 11,9,3, and 8 months and if I can do it anyone can - this is open to all

This is a great way to meet like minded, motivated people that are going through exactly what you are going through. Share stories, vent when you need to , and get the encouragement to keep going. Everyone comes from different backgrounds and will be able to share tips and information that has helped them and could help you as well.

Replies

• AprilSchulte10
    AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    What is an Insane Challenge?? Are there different goals for each day? Ive never heard of this
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It is a 60 day challenge using either the Beachbody program Insanity or another Beachbody program - Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, Combact, Pump, or any other program
  • Devol
    Devol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    just started insanity and on day 4 today, yes its difficult and any support would be greatly appreciated. "work hard live happy"
  • JESSEVANS1980
    Options
    Yes I would like to join the group.
    I just started a boot camp with my trainer, but we have the insanity and p90x dvds at home. My husband does them both.
  • itzelmaciel90
    Options
    hello, i would like to participate in this challenge more detail please
  • meagank28
    meagank28 Posts: 52
    Options
    I AM UP FOR IT! Starting Insanity may 27th. support is always welcome and freely given! Add me please!!!!
  • jackie28246
    Options
    I started insanity with a coworker on 05/13 our group of 6 participants has dwindled to two and saturday or friday workouts I'm on my own. Any tips, support encouragement will be appreciated!!
  • BriWalker11
    BriWalker11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am starting it on Friday! I am excited/nervous
  • melissatolentino
    Options
    Would love to hear you guys who are doing this because I'm planning to do it after Jillian Michaels' 30 day challenge, so add me please :)
  • srrose15
    Options
    Sending all of you a message about the group this morning :)
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm interested as well!
  • tc41586
    tc41586 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on day 3... sore today!
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Im starting Month 2 today. More details please.
  • meaganobryan
    meaganobryan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want in! I bought the set a year ago and never did it! Can you please add me to the group? :happy: thanks!!

Meagan
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I want in too
  • srrose15
    Options
    Ok spots are filling up FAST - I am trying to keep the group to a reasonable number and to people who are comitted on getting fit and seeing RESULTS!! The group will be starting June 3rd and it will be a private group on Facebook - I hope you are all ready for the next 60 days to push yourself beyons anything you could ever have dreamed to get the results you always wanted - if this mom of 4 kids can do it on my busy schedule on top of working full time - ANYONE can but they have to be committed and really want to change - Can't wait to get this started - if anyone else wants in either message me on comment here !! Have a great day!!
  • LiveHealthyish
    LiveHealthyish Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Could definitely use encouragement from people in the same boat. I'll be starting the challenge June 3rd also.
  • janebshaw
    janebshaw Posts: 168
    Options
    No thanks. Summer time is when I like to be outdoors a lot and I have a hard enough time keeping up with the classes I am already doing at the gym.
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and would be interested in joining in with your challenge if there are any spaces left. Looking for some motivation :)
  • christinefitz1
    christinefitz1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    is there space left? :) yesterday i did day 1 (can you count the fit test as day 1?? or is that PRE-day one?? LOL---I'm NEW at this!!!!!

today's workout was AMAZING....can't wait to see results, which i can imgaine---based on this morning---are awesome, if the workouts continue at this pace. (and if it gets so much harder, which i hear it does, i'll DEFINITELY need you all, because i thought i was doing GREAT this morning, and then realized that was just the warm up!!!! BAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!)

:) what an awesome idea!!!!