15lbs Down

Options

Replies

• Hoosier96
    Hoosier96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am happy to hear you had success with upping your calories. I wrestled with my re-setting, after doing much research on BMR, TDEE, and possible effects to metabolism by not eating enough, I am now eating about 300 calories a day more than when I started. I know the weight won't fly off at these settings, but if I can lose it over time and keep it off, while keeping me metabolism fired up, I think I will be happier (and not hungry and weak!). I love success stories like this because they confirm that decision. Great job!!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:

I've never heard that one before Alininja! :embarassed:
  • Soapstone
    Soapstone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    And I must say- you are BEAUTIFUL! I would die for skin like that!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I wish a drop in 15 pounds made me look that good. Hawtness gurl. Doing great!
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    gorgeous :flowerforyou:
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    Thank you :blushing:
  • krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG you look just like PENNY from big bang theory crazY! You look awesome congrats :D
  • Coolchameleon
    Options
    Congrats! You look incredible and my must say you have gorgeous facial features for sure :)
  • mixedlollies
    mixedlollies Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Go Georgi! You look fantastic :love:
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing!!

Lol also the first thing I thought was, damn, she looks like Kaley Cuoco from the Big Bang Theory, and then I checked to see if anyone else had commented on it, and yup, a few others had too. I'm not crazy :PP
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on the hard work and dedication :)
    We could almost be belly twins! I gained 58 lbs with my first son and it was bery hard jon my belly. I did better with my 2nd son and gained 38lbs and didn't further any damage. I'm hoping to stay motivated (I have a problem taking breaks that turn into months at a time). Thank you for the inspiration!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And really pretty too.. Anybody ever told you that you look like the DOUBLE of penny from big bang theory?

Also my mum has had 4 babies, and her stomach is VERY almost that of a 20year old in fit shape... thats 6months hard dedication of 4 - 7times a week at the gym, sometimes twice a day, she a mad woman

^^THIS!!

In the second AFTER pic especially...you look just like Penny!!!

Fantastic work!!
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    You look great, and you look like the Big Bang Theory girl, but I really want to straighten that picture on your wall.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. Great work.
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone :)
    You look great, and you look like the Big Bang Theory girl, but I really want to straighten that picture on your wall.

It's straight now, my 2 year old keeps knocking it when I carry him past lol :)
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Great work, a d your abdomen is looking pretty good. Don't sell yourself short about your belly, I think you can get it flat.
  • Jennjo322
    Jennjo322 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Beautiful.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Your face says it all :bigsmile: -- good work! You are changing your body and you know it!!

I needed to see your thread today for inspiration as I'm feeling a bit defeated this week. Thank you for sharing.

Edited to add: I bet you hear it all the time, but you, hon, are SOO pretty!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!