Bragging on my hubby - Pictures!

Options

Replies

• Maddius
    Maddius Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wowwww, some of you folks need to chill and take a little nap, who cares if the lady is getting some advert in there, like does it really matter if he achieved in the stated 30 days or not? It may be true, or it may not, who cares. Similarly who cares if the guy has a tattoo of Yogi Bear in 1 shot and not another, or he's holding his arm with the assistance of Mr Ed, like who cares. It certainly doesn't need multiple quotes and pastings to defend your derogatory comments.

The lady has put some pics of her husband up there, because she's justifiably Proud of His Efforts, and I applaud you and your Husband. Well Done.
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500_zps431bb88f.gif

Congrats to your hubby for his progress - I'd be showing him off too :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Wowee, 4 weeks!! That's amazing!! He looks great, you must be a very proud lady!!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wowwww, some of you folks need to chill and take a little nap, who cares if the lady is getting some advert in there, like does it really matter if he achieved in the stated 30 days or not? It may be true, or it may not, who cares. Similarly who cares if the guy has a tattoo of Yogi Bear in 1 shot and not another, or he's holding his arm with the assistance of Mr Ed, like who cares. It certainly doesn't need multiple quotes and pastings to defend your derogatory comments.

The lady has put some pics of her husband up there, because she's justifiably Proud of His Efforts, and I applaud you and your Husband. Well Done.

This! I'm sorry that what started as a happy, proud thing for you (and rightly so) has turned into this much ridiculous crap! :noway: If you don't have anything nice to say...! He looks great! I think it is wonderful how you are bragging about him!! Good luck to both of you! I wish you all the best! :flowerforyou:
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Damn. I'd brag on that too. I LOVE beach body workouts btw! I would never spend money on the suppliments but the workouts are where it's at!! I sure hope I have some killer abs like that when all is said and done!! I have a bit more fat to get rid of then him though. Damn babies ;) Congrats he looks awesome!
  • lizcr13
    lizcr13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    He looks GREAT! And has a wonderful wife to support him! Take it as a compliment that his results are so amazing people can't believe it :) dedication pays off!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW. I dont know who luckier. You for having a HOT husband or him for you leading the way. Great job.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Ok...time to put all the fighting to rest.

First I apologize OP for jumping the gun about the pictures. At 1st glance all it seemed like was another infomercial for another MLM plan. Visalus is notorious for making outrageous claims and doubtful pictures. I probably would not have given them a 2nd thought if it had just been the pictures. I know a 3-4 people that are in MLM's that will do and say anything to sell their product so I overreacted. So sorry about that.

I talked to a couple natural bodybuilders this morning at my gym about it. They explained with the right genetics and existing muscle that it is possible. They told me why the pictures looked so different and explained posture and lighting when taking before and after pictures is everything when you wish to show a drastic difference.

So lets put all this to bed. I am the last person to belittle anyone's legitimate success as I have lost 100 pounds myself since March 2012.

The OP was asking about pictures...let's see if I can get this to work. First one when I was 53 and 340 pounds.....next two in the last few days at 240 pounds......and I turned 55 today .....sure was easier 30 years ago!

scan0144_zps79611e49.jpg

IMG_0110_zps2ecf37a4.jpg
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why showing legs is important but here are all of the originals - Taken every week. Hope this helps the negative people. It's really sad that the Success Stories are meant to lift people up but they then just get shot down.

PicMonkeyCollage_zps6ed9b6b3.jpg
    Cause upper body is just half of the body. ALL support starts from the bottom up, so it makes sense to work on the lower body too. Weak legs on a body are like weak framing on a house. While upper body looks pretty good, legs need some work.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

To be fair you can only see his calves there and yes they are a bit underdeveloped but maybe his quads and hams came up a bit? Only the OP knows for sure.
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    WOW, amazing results in 30 days. Congrats to him and so nice for you!
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    This PROVES it! The wife is ALWAYS right! ;) Congrats to you both!!!!!

^^lol yep!! i can beleive how great his abs look...tell him way to go!!!!
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome job to you both!! Love double success stories :)
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You ppl are AMAZING!!! If she HADN'T said what he did and what he used, you all would have asked. She did and so now you're all saying that she's advertising!

Doubters will be doubters and haters will be haters. How awful it must be to be to go through life being so jealous.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Great job! First he looks great! Yes it is possible to get those results when your foundation is not loaded with padding. I didn't see anybody wanting to sell anything, just a statement that said after I became one he got motivated. And yes you can have abs like that in 30 days, but you have to remove the keg insulatin first to see the finished product. he didn't have hardly any insulation. I have a great 8 pack, it's just under a double insulated Keg cooler. :laugh:
    Keep rockin on OP and your hubby too!

Those that supported you're awesome!
    The Hater's go see "the Human Experience" and relax it's only life!
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    CONGRATS! He looks great.

This type of transformation is TOTALLY possible.
    My husband had an extremely similar build, height, etc...within a month of clean eating & doing weights daily etc he had also very similar results, in a matter of 4-5 weeks. So, its possible.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    awsome
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    30 days? Highly unlikely.

It takes years to get abs like that especially being as skinny as he was in the 1st picture.

I'm very sorry you don't believe me, I'd like to have an old camera with the dates in the corner but I don't. I have a cell phone that we've taken the pics with and the most recent one was taken TONIGHT. The one before that, 30 DAYS AGO. I'm VERY proud of the hard work my husband has put in, maybe more people need to do the same.

Seen beachbody and insanity do this in 30 days for others-Congrats to both of you
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both of you! You guys are looking great.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    30 days? Highly unlikely.

It takes years to get abs like that especially being as skinny as he was in the 1st picture.

I'm very sorry you don't believe me, I'd like to have an old camera with the dates in the corner but I don't. I have a cell phone that we've taken the pics with and the most recent one was taken TONIGHT. The one before that, 30 DAYS AGO. I'm VERY proud of the hard work my husband has put in, maybe more people need to do the same.

Seen beachbody and insanity do this in 30 days for others-Congrats to both of you

Yes...you missed my post where I said it is possible ....and it can be done with or without Beachbody and Insanity.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Who really cares how he did it or how much he spent doing it? The point of the matter is he did it and looks great and kudos for him putting the work in to accomplish that! Whether it was 30 days or 30 years. Good on him.

Great job and congrats to your husband and his hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!