Down 70 pounds in 6.5 months.

Options
mandylgibbs
mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
6.5 months ago I would have thought that getting this far was an impossibility. I have never been so motivated for so long. I have never seen such great results so fast. I think the trick was learning that there isn't any magic to it. You've got to get up EVERYDAY and fight for you EVERYDAY. I was thinking about that this morning while I was running. I just kept telling myself, "You're the only one who can fight for you." It is true! I have a tremendous amount of support here, at home, and on other social networking sites but those people are there when I'm struggling through a workout or feeling tempted to over eat. I have to fight for me everyday.

SW: 336
CW: 266 (70 pounds lost)
GW: 146 (120 to go)

weightloss_zps3c5ff9d1.png

Replies

• mandylgibbs
    Options
    It is too big!! How do I resize it?
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You're doing great and it's so true - no one else can do this for you. Love your attitude! Congrats on your progress!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great results and great attitude! Keep up the good work.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT!!!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Great job, it looks like more than 70 lbs, you look half your old size. I love your attitude, I'm going to remember your words.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Looking great!!! :drinker:
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • cjowell
    cjowell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love this "You've got to get up EVERYDAY and fight for you EVERYDAY". I think I am going to have to steal it! You look amazing! You are doing awesome and you have a wonderful attitude. I sent a friend request to you, I love having friends with great attitudes!!
  • CynicChick
    CynicChick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are doing spectacular!! Keep up the hard work, and I agree its hard work and a daily battle. YOU are worth it!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    You look great! Wonderful attitude. Thanks for the positive Tuesday pick me up.
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work!!
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well! Motivation is the key and you have found yours. BTW--Love your shoes (LOL--I have the same ones--comfy, aren't they?)
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're doing great! Keep it up :D
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! The difference in your face is amazing!
  • mandylgibbs
    Options
    Awesome shoes!!! I love them!
  • envyme521
    envyme521 Posts: 35
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • jagingles
    jagingles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your post is inspiring...I have real commitment issues with food, so I am going to think about your post today and try to remember it tomorrow! thanks
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep it up! You're beautiful.
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! And exactly the right attitude! Keep up the great work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!