Has anyone used the Ultimate New York Body Plan?

I bought the Ultimate New York Body Plan maybe three years ago and after finding it buried in box of old papers I dusted it off and started using it. Now I remember why it ended up in that box in the first place. The cardio sculpting that has great effective exercises is ridiculously long, varied and complicated. I have tried to get it all done with the recommended repetitions in the allotted 45 minutes and have failed over and over again. If you have done this workout and it has worked for you, please give me some tips.

Replies

• I know this was posted a month ago. I am trying it for the first time today. It's miserable :( I guess it's one thing for Victoria's Secret runway models to do this because their work is more exciting than what I do: sitting in front of the computer. I am bored, my mind is filled with thoughts of food that I can't have. /sigh
  • siankearney
    siankearney Posts: 23 Member
    Just FYI, if you can do it, it does work. I did the first 14 days and followed to a T, keeping my diet straight and doing the stength and cardio. In 14 days I had dropped 10 pounds and sharank a size. If you are motivated by fast results, this was the ONLY program EVER that gave them to be. It's just really hard for me to maintain a 90 minute workout almost 6-7 days a week.
  • gwacieee_
    gwacieee_ Posts: 3 Member
    Just FYI, if you can do it, it does work. I did the first 14 days and followed to a T, keeping my diet straight and doing the stength and cardio. In 14 days I had dropped 10 pounds and sharank a size. If you are motivated by fast results, this was the ONLY program EVER that gave them to be. It's just really hard for me to maintain a 90 minute workout almost 6-7 days a week.

Do you know how many calories the Core, Upper Body and Lower Body Workout burn?