share your 30 Day Shred results, pics???

Options
12346»

Replies

• becccasophie
    Options
    I just finished the 30 Day Shred, although it took me more like 45 days due to lots of long shifts and being away for a few days a few times. I actually put on two pounds rather than losing any, which I guess is due to gaining muscle and is fine by me as I'm no longer looking to lose weight and just want to tone up. Overall I loved the workout and although I can't see a massive difference my endurance and strength have improved immeasurably! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone trying to motivate themselves to start, and would say don't worry if you can't do as many repetitions as in the video or have to stop for breaks, you'll get there eventually, I definitely did! :smile:

8756840909_9e68727c45.jpg
    8757967810_19181c3cb1.jpg
    8756841509_e8ceb98a03.jpg
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    Feeling brave.....here are my results! Excuse the hideous underwear - I never really imagined I would share these!

Only lost about 7lb and it took me about 6 weeks to finish as I also run 2-3 times per week.

Hope this works - first time posting pictures!

9b0a5187-8f67-4a70-9423-07330cd1716b_zps759ec97e.jpg
  • NYUbookworm
    NYUbookworm Posts: 42
    Options
    Any ladies on here, 55+ years of age, trying Jillians 30 Day Shred? Am I kidding myself to think I can get results at my age (56)?I am on day 9, level and I don't "see" differences, although I admit I can feel a difference in my stamina from day 1 to now.

I'm 52 and I'll be doing 30 Day Shred after I finish a couple other programs. Effort is effort, and I believe our 50-something bodies will respond. :smile:
  • Jjslkh1221
    Jjslkh1221 Posts: 2
    Options
    This is mind blowing haha.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Feeling brave.....here are my results! Excuse the hideous underwear - I never really imagined I would share these!

Only lost about 7lb and it took me about 6 weeks to finish as I also run 2-3 times per week.

Hope this works - first time posting pictures!

9b0a5187-8f67-4a70-9423-07330cd1716b_zps759ec97e.jpg
    [/quot

AMAZING!! Your cellulite is almost completely gone!!!
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!!
    I did Day 1 of Level 2 yesterday - spreading out this program as well...I do this DVD 3-4 times a week and also work in some HIIT workouts from the Turbo Fire series with Chalene Johnson

Cannot wait to take pics at the end and see what my measurements are - I am already noticing little differences that I am sure will add up!!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 Day Shred, although it took me more like 45 days due to lots of long shifts and being away for a few days a few times. I actually put on two pounds rather than losing any, which I guess is due to gaining muscle and is fine by me as I'm no longer looking to lose weight and just want to tone up. Overall I loved the workout and although I can't see a massive difference my endurance and strength have improved immeasurably! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone trying to motivate themselves to start, and would say don't worry if you can't do as many repetitions as in the video or have to stop for breaks, you'll get there eventually, I definitely did! :smile:

8756840909_9e68727c45.jpg

You can definitely tell a difference!
  • kmorrison21
    kmorrison21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ha.. I'm the same way. My level 1 only lasted 2 days and then I went to Level 3 because I hated Level 2. 3 is brutal, but I think it's more fun personally, and it goes by faster bc I don't space out from boredom. haha!
  • robinhperry
    Options
    Congrats, your results are amazing!!!!!
  • robinhperry
    Options
    44288426.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 243lee
    243lee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    how can i upload pics?
  • 243lee
    Options
    ?
  • 243lee
    Options
    cb46ef7b-c98b-49ea-ae15-23fdff432644.jpg

I ate 1200-1400 cal for 14 days and did the 30DS 5 times a week.... starting level 2 today!
  • gunlak
    gunlak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey y'all!

I finished 30 day shred a day ago. I started w/ 180 lbs, lost 15.. so I'm currently 165..

I also did it with a pseudo master cleanse diet. only managed to do a couple of weeks then slowly ate some solid food again but still no carbs till today.

I'm going to do the Ripped in 30 workout next and targeting to tone my belly and maybe lose a couple more pounds.

here's the results:
    14x0zeb.jpg
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing results every one......:) me doing level 1 currently.....those push ups are so hard....
  • JennMairi
    JennMairi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Apologies for the quality, I had to boost the brightness to make up for the bad lighting! Not a spectacular transformation, but this is day 1 and day 30.

frontbefore.jpg
    frontafter2.jpg

(Also apologies for the size. I thought I'd made them smaller, but apparently not!)
  • slimmeremily
    Options
    Wow, this thread is inspirational! I just started 30 Day Shred this morning and I thought I was going to die. I also have Jillian's Buns and Thighs workout, cause that's my main problem area, and my plan is to alternate them. Definitely going to stick with it after seeing these pics - and I'll be coming back here if I need a pick-me-up!
  • Kabuhtu
    Kabuhtu Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would just like to let everyone know that wonderful MFP users have created a website just for 30DS results so you don't have to search all over for them! You can also submit your own results! The website is:

http://www.30dsresults.com

Enjoy!
  • missessun
    missessun Posts: 1
    Options
    in 15 days. wow. did you fellow her diet plan ?
    I'm thinking about doing the Extreme Shed & Shred after the 30 days shred cause i'm out of shape.
    thanks for the motivation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!