Running shoes.

Ok, so the shoes i have nowabsolutely kill my feet. Im not sure if its lack of arch Support or what. But does anyone recommend any brand and style shoe?

Replies

• DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    I recommend you go to your local running store and have them check you out. Everyone's foot and gait are different and what works for one person is misery for another.
  • Michaelsdin
    Michaelsdin Posts: 146
    Go to a local shoe store, some will evaluate your feet and recommend a shoe don't be surprised if the shoe runs around 150-200$. Running stores are the best we have fleet feet and a couple others on the west coast.

I don't mean big 5 or payless and the likes.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Go to a running specialty store and get fitted.

You need the right shoes for you.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    You need to go to a running shoe store and get fitted. NOT a regular run of the mill athletic store. Get your gait analyzed and get the right shoe for you. Also buy the superfeet inserts for the shoes.

What kind of socks are you wearing? My new running shoes were bothering my toes really bad (they are the brand I always wear) and it turned out my socks were too thick.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Go to a local shoe store, some will evaluate your feet and recommend a shoe don't be surprised if the shoe runs around 150-200$. Running stores are the best we have fleet feet and a couple others on the west coast.

I don't mean big 5 or payless and the likes.

Go to the running store, get the analysis done, and if the shoe runs $150-$200, take note of what shoe it is and go find it at a different store....
  • poopaloop11
    poopaloop11 Posts: 13
    Okies, thank you guys :)