Join me in the weight loss weight loss journey

Options
I'm new to the message boards. I've always yoyo dieted and can't seem to make the right choices. I know what to do to loose weight, but sometimes I feel I will never look right, I start to believe myself. It's frustrating and I just want to be healthy. I don't want to be tired all the time and I want to feel good about myself. I am so disappointed that I have let myself go and it makes me so angry, I let it control my next move. I allow myself to think that everyone is looking at me as a failure, I almost don't want to be around people until there is a noticeable difference in my weight so they know that this time I am actually loosing weight. And I know it's not about what people think, but I'm judging myself and I'm hurting my own feelings. Than I beat myself up because I'm throwing a pity party!! Oh boy!! (and again, I know it's not about what other people say or think, but it's hard not to notice, while I'm beating myself up, their judgment stares are doing the same)

I just want to be healthy and feel good in my own skin!! :)

I decided to come on the message boards to meet new friends and to get some motivation and tips.. So anyone out there who wants to swap stories and keep each other motivated, please do so!!

Good luck to everyone making a healthy lifestyle.

Nichole

Replies

• Thoth8
    Thoth8 Posts: 107
    Options
    adding you :-) good luck on your quest I know how you feel, I let myself slip several times as well
  • mirragordon
    Options
    request sent!