Replies

• Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the awesome work!
  • mary29033
    mary29033 Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job! Keep at it! I love MyFitnessPal - it's keeping me going, too - making it easier than it's ever been. Just don't stop, you are doing great!
  • fenna3107
    fenna3107 Posts: 46
    Options
    Amazing work! You look FANTABULOUS! You can be so very much proud of yourself! Kuddos for you, girl! You are awesome.
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing progress and wonderful attitude! That will be my new mantra!
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    It is too big!! How do I resize it?

go back to photobucket, click on edit, pick photo, click on resize, select 600 as your width then apply and click on the replace original, save

now you dont have to re-post the picture, it will automatically update your original post.

keep up the awesome work.
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I agree, you are lookiing awesome. I am hoping to one day have a success story like some of the ones i am reading. Helpful tips?

I guess my biggest tip would be DON'T QUIT!! I have to tell myself that everyday. Don't stop. Don't you give up on yourself.

I've also been extremely candid with family and friends. I share my success and failure right out in the open for everyone to see.

I also have realized the extreme importance of not letting myself get too hungry. I have to eat to live. I know that!

The other thing is just start slow. Do what you can, as much as you can, when you can. I usually know I'm doing that when I'm a little nervous before a workout and when I'm a little shaky afterwards.

You can do it! Don't give up on you!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am blown away. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! :) Thanks for posting.
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    This is amazing! I've got the same goal weight as you, feel free to friend me.
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look great!
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! Keep up the great work!
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job, and so true only we can change ourselves, thanks for the inspiration.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your progress!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    It is too big!! How do I resize it?

Firstly, you look amazing!!! I know you still have 120 lbs to go, but honestly, you're already starting to look FIT -- it's like you can tell that you've become active, not just restricted your calories. GO YOU!!

Secondly, if you go into the image on photobucket, go to edit -> resize -> make it 550 wide and save it. Then use the direct link to the smaller saved image to post it here :smile:.
  • cjpembo
    cjpembo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome work !

Here are two motivational quotes I keep near my weights:

"Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure."

"The only way to make your dreams come true is to wake up."

Keep up the good work.
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    When you're having a "tough day"...just look at the beautiful smile on your face in that latest picture. That should put you back on track! Wishing you continued success. You've found the key. It's all up to you.
  • Gzuschick
    Gzuschick Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mandy! Look at you gal! You are doing this! You are THAT person each of us struggles everyday to find inside of us. Do you realize that? You've found that woman deep inside of you who will not be hidden any longer and she is not going to lose the fight either. She's already winning! Remember to savor how far you've come and why. You are an inspiration to many I'm here and we will choose to follow you and the fight within that is so strong! Thank you for sharing and daring to be a loser!!! :) Congrats!
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    super success story - can't get better than that!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!