Have you seen this?

Options
I was google-ing on a weightless supplement but instead landed me to a lawsuit against Mega T manufacturers at megatsettlement.com. It says there that you could trade your empty bottles for $10 each from them. If you bought these products
Mega-T Ultra ,Mega-T Plus ,Mega-T Effervescent, Mega-T Dietary Supplement, And/or Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement within September 29, 2005 and June 9, 2010 then your eligible. It was such A bummer for me cause I did bought Mega-T green tea dietary supplement from them but I threw away the bottles. Is there any way around it? I think I still have the receipt somewhere.

Replies

• rhoward66
    rhoward66 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    If you have a receipt, you should be able to use it. The website has an online claim form...did you check it out? I have been included in similar class action lawsuits, and usually you end up getting a coupon or some similar discount off one of the company's product.
  • olivia39
    olivia39 Posts: 14
    Options
    I've seen this issue about Mega T at WomensHealthMag.com. Without FDA to check these supplements, It is really hard to tell which ones out there really works. I like green tea a lot though. I drink it instead of coffee.