Just starting

Jaydee45
Jaydee45 Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
And looking forward to sharing with you. Today is my first day on MFP. I have a long way to go - need you assistance.

Replies

• Hi im fairly new also. Started using MFP on my iPhone 16th July and i thinks its brilliant. Easiest way to keep track of your allowances and patterns.
    I advise anyone just starting out to set their target daily allowance but then eat as you would normally for one week.
    This way you can see if its the foods you are eating that arent helping or simply just the portion size.
    Perhaps its both but this really helped me work out where to save calories and where to increase protein or carbs in certain meals.
    I wasnt unfit when i started so as a very active person its still helped me. Dont be put off if you think you are already an expert.
    My goal is to reach 11st 7lbs to aid with my 10K time. I was 12st 4lbs when i started this and now 11st 13lbs so its helping me for sure.
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Hi there, welcome to the site. I've ony been on here for about 3 weeks but am really finding it helpful.
    Good luck on your weight loss journey I'm sure with your determination and everyone's support you reach your goal x
  • hey relatively new to the program been doing it about a week. Progress is very slow lost only .06lbs the first week,expected more.
    i know i need to be patient. anybody got some tip for me:smile:
This discussion has been closed.