weekend

Options
I really blew it this weekend.....overate and no exercise!! and ate all the wrong foods, chips, ice cream, chocolate, burgers, fries, pop, you name it I ate it!! feel awful now... wieghed myself and gained most of my weight back I lost since I started....how do you get back on track??

Replies

• mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you were doing before. Don't trust the scale after one weigh-in.
  • funkythreads2004
    funkythreads2004 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Gosh how much food did you eat?????

I also had a blow out, but I had one takeaway which i split into 2 meals and half a bottle of wine. I did extra in the gym in the days leading up to this to allow for this well earned blow out. It was such a nice treat and i didnt put any weight on thank cod!

Just draw a line under the weekend and get back into it. No one is perfect, and eating junk in moderation is not always a bad thing. If we dont reward ourselves, its actually encourages binge eating.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I left my girl back home
    I don't love her no more
    And she'll never freaking know that
    These freaking eyes that I'm staring at
    Let me see that ash
    Look at all this cash
    And I emptied out my cards too
    Now I'm freaking leaning on that

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
    Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain
    I got my heart right here
    I got my scars right here
    Bring the cups baby I could bring the drink
    Bring your body baby I could bring you fame
    And that's my motherfreaking words too
    Just let me motherfreaking love you

Listen ma I'll give you all I got
    Get me off of this
    I need confidence in myself
    Listen ma I'll give you all of me
    Give me all of it
    I need all of it to myself

So tell me you love me
    Only for tonight
    Only for one night
    Even though you don't love me
    Just tell me you love me
    I'll give you what I need
    I'll give you all of me

Let me see you dance
    I love to watch you prance
    Take you down another level
    Get you dancing with the devil
    Take a shot of this
    But I'm warning you
    I'm on that stuff that you can't smell baby
    So put down your perfume

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
    Bring the drugs baby I could bring my pain
    I got my heart right here
    I got my scars right here
    Bring the cups baby I could bring the drink
    Bring your body baby I could bring you fame
    And that's my motherfreaking words too
    So let me motherfreaking love you

Listen ma I'll give you all I got
    Get me off of this
    I need confidence in myself
    Listen ma I'll give you all of me
    Give me all of it
    I need all of it to myself

So tell me you love me
    Only for tonight
    Only for one night
    Just tell me you love me
    I'll give you what I need
    I'll give you all of me
  • theresaeva
    theresaeva Posts: 9
    Options
    I had a 3 day weekend....and had a 10 hour drive to visit my grandkids....I ate chips and pop & other junk on the road :( only stopped long enough to gas up and get back on the road...I packed fruit but I didnt even touch that....yeah my intentions were good but will power was low...while i was visiting pizza burgers fries and all the fun stuff....only exercise I got was taking the kids to the park....Learned my lesson and will get back on track :) thanks ladies and thanks for the laugh there Player :)
  • jamiecrick3582
    jamiecrick3582 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It sounds like lots of sodium. I would imagine it's mostly water weight. Drink lots of water and flush it out!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I really blew it this weekend.....overate and no exercise!! and ate all the wrong foods, chips, ice cream, chocolate, burgers, fries, pop, you name it I ate it!! feel awful now... wieghed myself and gained most of my weight back I lost since I started....how do you get back on track??

First of all, depending on how much "all the weight" you already lost actually is, you probably are retaining water from eating crap all weekend. I did the same thing this past weekend. Too much wine, ice cream, and pizza. I knew that diet would cause me to retain water so I did not even get on the scale. I am usually much better with my food, but we had family visiting from out of state. I basically kept to my calories, but the content was stuff that would make me retain water (high sodium, lots of carbs).

So, how do you get back on track? Just get back on track. It is as easy or hard as that is. Do you feel great today? If not, that should be motivation enough.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    You're probably just holding onto some water weight thanks to the sodium and extra carbs. Forgive yourself and get back on track. The scale will catch up on it's own time.
  • theresaeva
    theresaeva Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks Dianne, Jamie and Jzammetti I will keep that in mind and drink lots of water...and start walking and exercising again this evening :drinker: of water...