Weekends - Ouch

Options
I do so well during the week. Stay within my calories, exercise and then comes the weekend. We have kids and great neighbors and everyone gets together weekends with just too many temptations. I didn't even attempt to keep track this last weekend:sad:

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    The story of my life!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Have one of the weekend days be your free day! This way you won't feel bad and get your cravings out of the way for the week =)

I have my free day on Sundays. So whenever we wan to go out to dinner or have a BBQ to go to as long as it's on my free day I'm all for it! =)
  • kzulock
    kzulock Posts: 6
    Options
    I have that same problem. I usually just allow myself to eat what I want on Saturdays (because that is the day I play bingo and bingo food is delish, but evil) and try to watch it on Sundays. And go ahead and document it in your diary, you may be surprised that you aren't actually eating as much as you think you are. :smile:
  • 40togowoah
    Options
    OH weekends are the WORST! Going out for dinners and drinks. That seems to be the time diets always fail for me..
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I play bingo too!!

But to avoid eating their junkie food I bring a bag of grapes and my water bottle - shoot I rather spend my money trying to win more money! lol
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i have the same problem and i try so hard to be good ..but it never works out..but all we can do is keep on trying:bigsmile:
  • SUERAE99
    SUERAE99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i hate weekends because of what they do to my progress as well. it's hard to eat well when your husband scarfs down a huge bowl of ice cream in front of you. just keep telling yourself what your goals are and picture yourself in the future.