How to turn my lower stump into two legs??

Options
So I would at some time like to see light between two thighs. Anyone have a great exercise that can do that??? I would like to turn my Cankle into a calf and ankle, and my Bigh into a butt and thigh. I run stadiums and do lunges, I do calf exercises but what would help me actually have TWO lower limbs??

Replies

• Becky_Boop
    Options
    Walk, bike & run =) It's working for me at the moment, I'm getting ankles for the first time in years, and losing some good inches from the mono-thigh!
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Pair cardio (bike, jogging, kickboxing) to get rid of the fat, weight lifting to create muscle definition and mix in some yoga/ pilates to lenthen! There really isn't one magical exercise but it's the combination of the right ones that really get results!
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have no advice as I too have the cankles, bighs and stumps but just wanted to say Thanks for making me laugh actually out loud when i read this :flowerforyou:
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I walk and it's toned mine up. I have walker calves but who cares, they're hard! You have to lose the weight and they'll come back.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    lol...

You should be getting results from doing your stadium runs - but walking lunges have really helped define my thighs and the muscle over my knee.

I do think legs are a hereditary thing though. My mom had legs up to there, but a huge belly. I fall into the same category, although I'm thinking I'm not looking 7 months preggo anymore :laugh:
  • mate1432
    mate1432 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm doing side stadiums to try to get the inside and out side of the thigh. There has to be a way to see day light when I stand forward. Thanks everyone for your reply's...keep the ideas coming
  • mate1432
    mate1432 Posts: 22
    Options
    Walk, bike & run =) It's working for me at the moment, I'm getting ankles for the first time in years, and losing some good inches from the mono-thigh!

Love the mono-thigh!
  • bellie821
    Options
    Any advice on how to strengthen the muscle above the knee? Any specific excercises?

Also what are stadium runs?