YAY!

bridgetbdg
bridgetbdg Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I have been here on my fitness pal for a week today and I am sooo proud to say that I'm on my way! I've lost 3 lbs. in one week! Thats amazing! You dont know how much ive struggled to even loose 1 pound! I am really starting to learn how to make more healthy choices. I am just soooo excited and more motivated than ever to keep on going to reach my goal! YAY! :smile:

ps. I :heart: my fitness pal.. and the nice people that really listen and try to help you out with good advice if you need it! Thx every 1!

Replies

• I have been here on my fitness pal for a week today and I am sooo proud to say that I'm on my way! I've lost 3 lbs. in one week! Thats amazing! You dont know how much ive struggled to even loose 1 pound! I am really starting to learn how to make more healthy choices. I am just soooo excited and more motivated than ever to keep on going to reach my goal! YAY! :smile:

ps. I :heart: my fitness pal.. and the nice people that really listen and try to help you out with good advice if you need it! Thx every 1!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Congrats!!!

MFP :heart: s you too :wink:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Congrats thats awesome!! Off to a great start!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    congrats to you...:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    thumbsup8de.gif

Way to go!
  • ashleygg
    ashleygg Posts: 1
    :bigsmile:
    wow! that's awesome. I just started as well, so I'm very excited to see that you have been making such awesome progress! good for you! i don't know you, but i'm very proud of you!
This discussion has been closed.