Old Hip Hop Abs?

Options
Just wonderin if anyone over 50 has done or is doing the Hip Hop Abs and see any results? I took advantage of the 19.99 deal and just started the dvds 3 days ago...I LOVE it! I know there are younger people with awesome results, but I'm a 54 yr old white woman with no fhythm, lol, with hip issues and Im not doing the Shakeology, so can I still expect some results? I cant believe how fun the workout is and 30 min just flies by! I was doing the elliptical daily alternating with Leslie Sansone walking and still the scale wasnt moving and its boring:( I also have Hashimoto's Thyroid and dealing with the menopausal issues..so Im hoping working out with Shaun T shajes things up and gets that scale moving again..

Replies

• liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I saw the infomercial this weekend and was thinking about buying it too. The price almost sucked me in but I don't know if I would see results or if it would just sit on my shelf. I'm 47 so essentially in the same boat as you. Good luck! I'll be watching for answers.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm starting mine this week. You can friend request me to see how my progress goes or to kick me in the butt when you see that I'm not following through! Oh yeah....we'll just say in the late part of the 40's age group. :laugh:
  • emanismom
    emanismom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started mine yesterday and I love it!!!! I have the rockin' body, also. If you have both someone posted a hybrid so you can do both. I am going to do week 1 of abs now and start over on the hybrid next Monday. Good workouts everyone! You can add me so we can encourage each other if you want. Oops, I am 42.5 years old but I fgure age is just the number you put on your driver's lisence! :flowerforyou: