Taking a nice weekend Trip ON A PLANE! :(

coneyl83
coneyl83 Posts: 10
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
OK so i have a 100+ lbs to lose and i've always stayed away from "uncomfortable" situations such as traveling on a plane for obvious reasons. I'm on a new mission to lose at least 20 lbs before our trip next month. I have lost a total of 16lbs so far since April but i'm still worried that it won't be enough. I will be traveling with my two sisters who don't have the same problem as i do and who swear to me that it won't be a problem to go on a plane but i'm still worried about being asked to step off or IDK my imagination is running wild. *sigh* Is it just me that feels this way? does anyone else have a similar story to this? I really do NOT want to be THAT girl that gets asked to step off the plane for being too fat. ugh.

Replies

• anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Don worry hun, it will all be ok. put your maximum effort into it, and you will lose those 20pounds soon :flowerforyou:
    Add me as a friend if you like :)
  • coneyl83
    coneyl83 Posts: 10
    Thank you I really appreciate the support! :) I'm not ever so down spirited but this one thing has really been bugging me however much I'm excited about it! :) I have really just set my mind to working out becasue even if I don't lose the 20 lbs I'm bound to me more healthy and feel a lot better! ;) thank you for your kind words its what I needed to get out of the slump!
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Perhaps this plane trip is a blessing in disguise and will really motivate you to lose that 20 pounds.
    I don't know if this is helpful or not, but there's a 'reality' tv show called ruby, i don't know if you've heard of it. But it follows the weight loss of a woman from about 700 pounds. She managed to get on a plane with her family while she was still in the 400s. She didn't enjoy it but she did it :)
    I hope you ahve a safe trip and reach your goal!
This discussion has been closed.