Starting P90x again........any takers?

Options
I started last year and had to abort after 7 weeks. Was amazed by the results, especially when other people noticed and made comments. I started again yesterday and am determined to see it through the entire 90 days this time. Anyone else wanna go so I have someone to kick me in the *kitten*?

Replies

• jahowell
    jahowell Posts: 67
    Options
    I just finished again last week-I wish you the best!
  • marcylynn78
    Options
    I did it about two years ago & lost about 20lbs...I gained that back since then & am planning on starting as soon as I move in July!
  • slu1965
    slu1965 Posts: 2
    Options
    How did you make out with it this time? Satisfied with the effort you put in?
  • jahowell
    jahowell Posts: 67
    Options
    I love the results, The first time I did it it was wonderful, addictive almost, then we went onto p90x2, which is really good too! This last round we did p90x with Insanity, now we are doing body beast.....They are all great as long as you stick to it and some kind of good healthy meal plan...

I should add - When I say we I mean my husband and I, we get up every morning at 5am to work out, now doing body beast I try to get a run in on the treadmill to add more cardio to it...
  • jordanacrowder
    jordanacrowder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My wife and I started again today! Wish MyFitnessPal had the exercises listed in the app!
  • digitalplasma
    Options
    I plan on starting up again. I started first time about 1 1/2 years ago and really loved the results after short while. I dont think I'll follow the diet plan since it took too long to prepare the meals and im always on the run and get home late at night.
    Anyway, cutting it short im gonna start up soon. Well as soon as get the take on the diet for the program. ;)