Roku Net Fitness Channel

Options
So I am perusing my Roku box for exercise programs. I found a NetFitness channel and did the first Bootcamp workout on it this morning. I found it to be moderately challenging, really liked it.

It was a 15 minute video of cardio workouts. My only complaint was the minute and a half commercial dead in the middle of the routine.

Has anyone else used this? What are your thoughts?

Description: http://www.rokuguide.com/channels/netfit-free

Replies

• Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the only one in the entire MFP community that has a Roku box that has tried this channel.
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a Roku, but had no idea that it had a Fitness Channel. I'm going to have to check this out!
  • Dad_of_3
    Options
    I have a Roku, but had no idea that it had a Fitness Channel. I'm going to have to check this out!

Did you find it?
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I just used the all fitness tv channl on roku. There is a commerical at the beginning of the program. Nothing came up during it though.
  • dlewis0207
    Options
    @Dad_of_3 is the NetFitness channel free? I've had a hard time finding fitness apps that are actually free on my roku
  • Dad_of_3
    Options
    I think so- they were for me at least.

However, I'm thinking with these free channels you pretty much get what you pay for.
  • KristenMarieRuffles
    KristenMarieRuffles Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ive used the all fitness tv....its got all kinds of different work outs on it...its totally free...as was stated they show a little commercial before the workout starts then nothing seems to come up during the workout and they seem to be full workouts...i did a 30 minute belly dancing workout yesterday which was awesome and then today I worked on a pilates based abs, buns and thighs workout which was 30 minutes long as well....its worth checking out...i tried the daily burn (the 30 day trial) but I cant see spending 10 bucks a month on it after that month so i cancelled it, plus i really didnt care for what i tried on it...i still have a few more channels to try out on the roku too
  • basowner
    basowner Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    we just got a Roku as well and I never saw that. I will have to search later and try it out. Thanks for the info!
  • c2hrist3a
    c2hrist3a Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have Roku but have never checked this out. On it tonight though!
  • jaenders06
    jaenders06 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If you have an Xbox (360 or a One I believe), try the fitness app there. It's got all kinds of workouts from P90X to Jillian Michaels and Insanity. I've tried them before but decided to stick with my P90X and weekly kickboxing classes.