Can anyone help me?!?!?!

Options
I'm a 27 year old female and exercise almost on a daily basis, I eat on average 2000 calories a day and although I eat quite a bit due to eating exercise cals back it's mostly healthy with the odd treat included.

My problem is I am exhausted every day, more so at the moment and I seem to be sleeping in much later than normal and napping in the afternoon! I am also suffering with horrible headaches on a daily basis which make me feel more tired and pretty much awful!
I am hungry very often, but that's always been pretty normal for me lol, hence having to exercise all the time to earn more calories!!

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions to help me as I'm really feeling fed up now and struggling with day to day living :(

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Fatigue and headaches can have many causes. Why are you assuming that it has to do with your diet and exercise regimen? I recommend seeing a doctor.
  • benemma05
    benemma05 Posts: 11
    Options
    I wasn't assuming that, I was just stating that I don't eat a tonne of rubbish which can often be a cause of fatigue etc!
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old female and exercise almost on a daily basis, I eat on average 2000 calories a day and although I eat quite a bit due to eating exercise cals back it's mostly healthy with the odd treat included.

My problem is I am exhausted every day, more so at the moment and I seem to be sleeping in much later than normal and napping in the afternoon! I am also suffering with horrible headaches on a daily basis which make me feel more tired and pretty much awful!
    I am hungry very often, but that's always been pretty normal for me lol, hence having to exercise all the time to earn more calories!!

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions to help me as I'm really feeling fed up now and struggling with day to day living :(

I eat the same amount but only workout 4.5 hours per week...simple cause of headaches and lethargy are not enough food. Obviously, more causes are out there, but why not start with the easiest to check? Up your calories based on your TDEE for 4-6 weeks and see how you feel and how your body responds.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    How about: don't push yourself so hard. It's not a contest.
  • benemma05
    benemma05 Posts: 11
    Options
    How about: don't push yourself so hard. It's not a contest.

Thanks, I don't think I do really though.. It's only 30 minutes most days and I feel if I don't do it ill eat over my allowance!
  • Zubes100
    Zubes100 Posts: 1
    Options
    Do you take enough water each day? also your headaches could come from taking chocolate a well known cause of migraine. I used to have that problem but cut back on the chocolate and hey bingo headaches went, also drinking coke can cause headaches. if you don't indulge with any of these I would recommend seeing a doctor as you might have M.E. a condition which causes fatigue and tiredness. hope this helps.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You may have a sleeping disorder like sleep apnea. That can often cause you to feel tired even after sleeping all the time.