Replies

• Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    And potato chip sandwiches:)

You wicked, wicked woman....especially with Sour Cream and Onion chips! LOL
  • LAMAnRLA91909
    Options
    Apples, bananas, chocolate, (just about anything)
    Grilled peanut butter toast (1 slice of bread spread with peanut butter and jelly (any flavor) topped with mozzarella cheese).
    Fried peanut butter & jelly (butter flavored Pam cooking spray).
    I like to take a bowl of oatmeal, add a spoon of peanut butter, and add Hershey's Special Dark cocoa or dark chocolate chips.
    Peanut butter spread on pop tarts

The best way to eat peanut butter is right out of the jar with a spoon.
  • TLow97
    TLow97 Posts: 55
    Options
    Grilled peanut butter and nutella sandwich. Snap.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    From back in the days where I didn't care what I ate.....

A spoonful of peanut butter....dip it in the Nestles Quik container to coat the peanut butter....then dunk the whole thing in milk to get the Nestle's Quik wet.....repeat several times.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I don't find any combination of fruit/ pb enticing. I'l eat them seperately. In fact keep the fruit, just give me a big jar of pb and Il be good.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and chocolate. Always.
  • kevinindelaware
    kevinindelaware Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on Egg Whites... mMMM Mmmmm
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Baby Carrots everybody thinks it sounds gross till they try it.

I'm not a fan of ranch dressing so that's how i wound up trying it myself.............
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I don't eat fruit so PB and apples is a no-go for me. I do really like to eat PB and cheese. I had a delicious PB and Cheddar sandwich the other day and it just made my week feel a little brighter.
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    PB and .................. light sweet chilly philly on rice cakes well nice :happy:
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I like PB and bananas on toast, but not on a sandwich - too mushy.

However, I haven't seen this recipe:
    spread PB on two slices of whole wheat bread
    scatter grapes (red are my favorite) on one of the slices
    clap the slices together to make a sandwich

Yummy!
  • Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter with apples, hate it with celery. Actually I just hate celery in general.

THIS!!! Also, peanut butter and bananas on toast was my favorite breakfast as a kid and I still eat them together!! Peanut butter is just about the most delicious thing ever.
  • JustineMarie21
    JustineMarie21 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter anddd.....
    Apples
    Bananas
    Oats
    Chocolate
    Cinnamon
    Nuts
    PICKLES
    ANYTHING!
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    to be honest I don't really like PB paired with anything! I just like eating it plain! no bread, no fruit, no veggies, no noodles.
  • staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    frozen banana in blender until creamy add peanutbutter yummy like icecream but better :D.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I didn't realise it was even a 'thing', but one day at home I had the munchies and didn't have any bread or crackers, I looked at an apple and thought, 'yeah, why not' and I ate it every day for about a week after that. I think it's nice! Haven't actually tried PB and banana, but I will need a snack after my workout later, so I think that'll be on the cards.

Apparently, if you slice a bananna, put a splodge of PB in the middle and wang them in the freezer, it's a lovely bite-sized treat.

I'm gonna be immature, but you said 'wang'. I didn't think it could be used as a verb. TEEHEE! :bigsmile:

and Yes, I like sliced bananas on whole wheat toast with almond butter spread, or almond butter in my protein smoothies!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    PB & honey. Yum.
    Not a fan of the pb & apple either.
  • WenHurley
    WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and granny smith apples = best snack ever!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am not a pb and apple person.. never have been. I love me some pb and banana though and I use that combo alone or in oatmeal, smoothies, sandwiches.. Love it every time! :)
  • mrsappleblossom77
    mrsappleblossom77 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    PB and Marshmellow fluff sandwich...... YUMMY deliciousness. Not that its healthy but if you are looking to crave a sweet tooth. There you have it, with protein.

^^this!!