Happy Birthday to Me today!!

Options
Today is my first post...and my birthday, so I thought it was a fitting day for newbeginnings :) I started using myfitnesspal on my iPhone July24th, 2010. Since starting I have lost 6 lbs! I am a mom to a 3 year old and a 4 year old...both girls! I'm shocked at how much motivation this calorie counter gives me :) I'm a person that needs motivation and support, so help me along. I love meeting new people that share the same goals and weight loss experiences. Good luck to everyone. I hope to make the most of this experience :)

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Welcome and happy bday! I am a fellow LEO(aug 10)....and CONGRATS on your 6 pounds lost so far! Glad you decided to post!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome and Happy Birthday to you!!! Great job on the 6 lbs you have already lost & much happiness and success as you reach all of your goals! I know you can do this!!!
  • coachkathrynw
    coachkathrynw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday today too! I've been at it for a few weeks, but not being consistent with my diet and documenting it. I am finding that I eat a lot more sugar than I thought and I need more protein. I am really good about my exercising but just can't diet. I really am looking to loose a few % of body fat. My weight is fine, but for the amount of exercise and weight lifting I do, I want to look more toned. Thus the need to loose some more body fat. Guess I just need to buckle down and get after the diet!
  • smsteed
    smsteed Posts: 9
    Options
    Happy birthday! Congrats on the 6lbs lost! Best wishes to you!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day.
    Good luck on your weight loss journey xx
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have a special day and continue on your journey.
  • andrewford
    Options
    Have a happy birthday!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday today too! I've been at it for a few weeks, but not being consistent with my diet and documenting it. I am finding that I eat a lot more sugar than I thought and I need more protein. I am really good about my exercising but just can't diet. I really am looking to loose a few % of body fat. My weight is fine, but for the amount of exercise and weight lifting I do, I want to look more toned. Thus the need to loose some more body fat. Guess I just need to buckle down and get after the diet!
    \
    Happy bday to you too!